Pelican XBox/PS2 2.4 ghz Wireless Controller - $10 - Wal-Mart

Demontooth

CAGiversary!
Just picked up a Pelican XBox 2.4 ghz Wireless Controller at Wal-Mart for $10. Says rollback from $19.86 so could be nationwide. I wasn't sure if controller deals go in this forum so move it if need be.

In the last week or so I have seen the 2.4ghz pelicans anywhere from $5.00 - $11.00 between 6 or 7 stores in this area so this should be a wide spread markdown.

[quote name='minos1067']how good compared to the logitech are they?[/QUOTE]
I have a Xbox Wireless from Pelican, and must say I'm really satisfied. Of course it isn't as comfortable as a normal S, and has very slight lag - though the lag isn't significant in anything except maybe fighting games. It has a great connection, and pretty good battery life - I got about 15 hours of play before I had to swap out the batteries (2 AA)

the ps2 ones are very light, dunno about xbox but I assume the same even with the batteries it feels the same as a regular controller to me.

I was very impressed after I spent 10 minutes or so playing with it. So impressed, I am picking three more up tomorrow. They are about the same size and weight of a regular xbox controller.

bread's done
Back