Pen stylus tip replacement

Blind the Thief

CAGiversary!
When the DS first launched, I won a spiffy Nintendo DS pen/stylus combo thing (turn it one way for the pen tip, turn it the other for the stylus). It's great, and I can't imagine NOT playing with a pen-sized stylus nowadays.

Enter Ouendan, specifically the last level. I finally beat it, but I was circling so fast I chipped the plastic tip that comes out of my stylus!

So, I'm posting to see if anyone has any ideas for replacements. I know I can screw open the pen and pull out the little plastic tip, but any idea where I can get a replacement for it?

Stupid Ouendan...

Why not get a new stylus? Any stylus will work... just find one you like.

Besides, why do you need a pen with your stylus? I guess it'd be convenient to have a pen/stylus than just a stylus...

Look into the tips for WACOM tablet pens... I know mine comes with replacement tips (about 3/4 of an inch long) and they look about the same... but I have no idea what type of pen you have or anything.

The Wacom tips are similar to the DS ones. I'm not sure you need one EXACTLY the same, just of a material that won't damage the screen.

[quote name='Vinny']Why not get a new stylus? Any stylus will work... just find one you like.

Besides, why do you need a pen with your stylus? I guess it'd be convenient to have a pen/stylus than just a stylus...[/QUOTE]

It's mostly the fact that it's shiny and says "Nintendo DS" all purty-like on the side. I think the correct term for how I feel when I use it is "swanky".

I shall try to post pictures soon...just need to borrow a digital camera first.

bread's done
Back