Penguin United

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
well with all the help richard has been these past few months i had suggested maybe making a psp games case or a gba games case but i wanted to take a poll and see how well they would sell before he goes and makes them. so if you would like a different type of case vote hete and let me know. if you vote would you please post which procuct and how many you would be interested in. if you voted other please specify what product you would be interested in. if you have any other questions feel free to ask. assume 24 ct for ease sake.

ill start

i would be interested in at least 2 psp cases and 3 gba ones (ive been looking for a long time).

A GBA case would be perfect! A separate pouch for unique cartridges like WarioWare Twisted, Boktai, and Drill Dozer would be nice, too. But not if it'd make the case too bulky...

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I would love to see a case that holds both GBA and DS.[/quote]

Thats exactly what i was thinking, this and also one solely for the GBA cartridges as well, I would buy both of these.

If I owned any PSP games I would want both as well. However, it's been 2 years since I bought the PSP and still haven't bought a game...

But I would kill for a GBA case

I'm not sure how many I would buy (depends on how they were put together/how many they held), but I'd be interested in a GBA case.

Hi guys, it seems like a GBA and DS combo seems to make the most sense? and than PSP by itself would probably work better. GBA's problem is that they are huge.. hard to slim it down if we make carrying cases for it.

Richard

I sold most of my GBA games, but still have a few of them. I would buy a case for them if it had one or two slots for the big ones like Drill Dozer.

I would buy a PSP one in a heartbeat. Maybe 4 games per page would be a good size. Or even 3 long and 2 high would work.... but ya, a case for the PSP games would be great. I have no idea why I can not find a case that holds more than 8 or so games.

And my DS case is on the way :)

Well, if you're worried about the size of the GBA carts, then I guess I won't suggest a similar case/storage system for original Game Boy/Game Boy color games. ;)

[quote name='wantfieldh']Hi guys, it seems like a GBA and DS combo seems to make the most sense? and than PSP by itself would probably work better. GBA's problem is that they are huge.. hard to slim it down if we make carrying cases for it.

Richard[/QUOTE]

Indeed. I can see how keeping the case slim is an issue. But maybe just a single page to hold 4 GBA games maybe? While the rest of the pages are for DS games.

I think I'm the only one that would buy this at this this point, but I'd love a case for GCN games. I've got a couple of those 12-disc game cases, and a 24 disc case I got from a Cube Club (it has plastic sleeves, though). Keeping up with all those cases is annoying, so I'd love a wallet that holds 50 or so games with four or six games per side. Even a couple of 25s would be cool.

Ah well. I love the quality of my DS case, so keep up the good work with whatever you make next.

so preliminary totals

PSP ~ 45
GBA ~ 55
GBA & DS ~ 4

the problem with GBA games as i see it is that lip they have at the top which is the only game like this which makes them an awkward shape. the gameboy and gameboy color games arent like that and are just a little bigger than a psp game. maybe in the gba case make actual covers have the sleeves for the more awkward gba games and the older games. just an idea. and i thought i was the only one that wanted a binder type thing to hold my gba games. i think a game cube game binder like a 2x2 or 3x3 binder would be awfully cool but i dont know how hard it would be.

personally, i would love to see a GBA and PSP case (seperate cases). I have quite a few gba games around and I'm planning to get a psp this fall. Traveling around with those bulky cases (of just losing them in the case of my gba games) can be rather annoying.

[quote name='Animal7390']ya when you vote for both that means separate binders[/quote]

yeah, but when i voted, i didn't think about that i would be getting a psp at a later time. :oops:

I would jump on the opportunity to get a GBA case. Those three-catridge plastic cases don't cut it for me and it seems like no one's figured out a good way to store GBA carts yet. GBA might be "dead" but that just means that everyone's acquiring massive collections from all the upcoming clearance sales.

I would LOVE a GBA case. I would totally buy one! I just purchased a DS case from PU because I needed a better storage case then a pencil pouch that I had been using to store my DS games.

I would really like a gba case, right now they are shoved into my the pouch of my original DS case. I guess the problem would be keeping it semi-small but still able to carry a lot of carts. I have been slowly amassing a gba collection to play on my DS lite. I like the case yamas posted.

I think they should be separate cases for each platform, or made to be swappable somehow, otherwise you end up with unusable space.

I'm also planning on getting a psp soon, would consider something for those too.

[quote name='OnChkMnDS']Thats pretty cool, where did u find that. Is there one with more storage[/quote]

Someone I know has one and is looking for more. They are ridicuously hard to find and were only sold at Walmart I beleive. They hold 32 games.

bought 2 ds cases and love them. i would be in for at least 4 gba cases if they were similar, and 2 psp. no go for me on the combined idea.....this is for storage as well as travel.

update aprox counts are

PSP ~ 70
GBA ~ 90

with the following counts

PSP 11 13.75%
GBA 36 45.00%
Both 26 32.50%
Other (please specify) 7 8.75%

I have like 60 gba games that would love a nice case to sit in instead of a large cardboard box. Only about 5 of them have the original boxes to go in, the rest are cart only.
So I guess that means I would buy a few depending on how many each would hold.

I voted for both cases. I think a DS/GBA combo could work if it was like the picture Yames posted on each end and like 3 of the DS pages in the middle. It could be a good compromise for those who want to keep DS & GBA games with them without having 2 cases. A dedicated GBA case would probably be necessary for those who didn't want the combo, so they could hold more GBA games.

Needing a PSP case something fierce. I think each page should be at least 2 x 2, if not 3 x 2. I'd want it to hold at least 16 games total. That'd be awesome!

[quote name='eastx']Needing a PSP case something fierce. I think each page should be at least 2 x 2, if not 3 x 2. I'd want it to hold at least 16 games total. That'd be awesome![/quote]

Same here. I got games all over the place because I'm running out of storage space.

Same with my GBA.

Get to it penguin!

bread's done
Back