Penny Arcade Expo 2009

Freakin' great weekend looking forward to left4dead2 even more now, and Brink looks awesome. I'm sad PAX is over but glad i got to sleep in today.

Saw this on the penny arcade forum
That_Guy wrote:
Dear Person Who Came to PAX Sick,

fuck you and die in a fire.

Love,
Everyone

i

Last edited by a moderator:
A good portion of my friends got pretty sick with flu symptoms after this trip. Might be swine flu but I don't know if anyone is even going to bother getting that confirmed as it makes no difference.

On another note, here is a rundown of some of the stuff I saw at PAX in case anyone is interested:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3

EDIT: Bah I just read back the last few pages of this thread. I stopped checking it a while back and didn't realize so many of you were meeting up. Sorry I missed out on it.

PAX was great. Just got home this morning as my friend and I spent a week in Seattle.

Turtle Beach Booth with the SFIV/TE Stick setup was legit. Also it was nice to finally meet MarkMan

Sorry I didn't get to the Namco booth MarkMan. I missed a lot of stuff since I spent all day Sunday trying to win a 360 at a Magic tournament (was going to sell it to buy my cousin a PS3 Slim for Christmas/wedding.) Didn't get to Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, God of War 3, Brutal Legend, Dante's Inferno, and a few other things.

For anyone planning to go to PAX 2010 in Seattle, 3 Day Badges are already sold out

I know it sounds crazy but that might dip my want to go. I would love to attend all 3 days, but buying all three single day passes is double the price of just the 3 day badge.

Ughhhh

I'll probably just be buying 2 one day passes. I was totally planning to get a 3day on too, but thy sold out like a month before they did last year. Nasty.

bread's done
Back