Penumbra Trilogy - $5 - Windows, Linux, OS X

Does anyone know what sort of DRM is on this? I got nervous when I noticed they wanted to charge an extra $5 to have re-download/copy to another computer/reinstallation rights for an entire year.

[quote name='evilmrhenry']Does anyone know what sort of DRM is on this? I got nervous when I noticed they wanted to charge an extra $5 to have re-download/copy to another computer/reinstallation rights for an entire year.[/QUOTE]
I found this on a Destructoid comment
I don't think there is any DRM. I have the box version and it doesn't require the cd to play and there was no serial key for it.
If anyone can confirm I think I'll get it.

In Gamer's Gate for the Windows version, I created an account and it adds the game into my inventory. I should be able to install the game anywhere provided that I remember my username and password.

I have the Penumbra Collection I just bought a week ago (good timing right?) and theres no protection whatsoever. No key, no DRM, nothing but the install. You need the disc in the drive but thats it, great games.

[quote name='kipz']I found this on a Destructoid comment
If anyone can confirm I think I'll get it.[/QUOTE]

A confirmation from their forums; it's just a serial. I'll buy it after I get home today.

I heard these games are REALLY scary so I'll check out the demo. (I know I should probably just BUY it but just want to make sure.)

Got this during the Steam sale and I really enjoyed it. I only played the 2nd game, Black Plague, but I'd happily pay $10 for the 2nd game alone.

Excellent games, although I can't vouce for any of the delivery methods used here this time. Otherwise, terrific horror/adventure games. The gameplay is very unique, although it is slightly clunky here and there. One of the scariest games I've ever played, too (although once I figured out how to beat enemies the suspense went down a bit).

Thanks for post, will check this out.
151l1259.jpg

bread's done
Back