People already lining up for Black Friday

Each women says they take turns heading home to shower and eat during their stay.

i wouldnt put up with that crap you leave the store your out of the line.

I wonder how much money they could make working for 22 days... would probably offset the savings on those one or two door busters.

I'm pretty sure most of the people are doing it to make a nice, hefty profit on eBay.  If they go there with a plan and a couple thousand bucks, they can buy a lot of merchandise for their eBay store and make a good 3 months worth of income.

I'd be blown away if any of them were mere average joes or suburban moms looking for a good deal on a 40" flat. :lol:

I'd rather be at home with my stack of $10 - $20 games and hopefully order a PS4 bundle in my pajamas.

They're F'n crazy, basically.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure most of the people are doing it to make a nice, hefty profit on eBay. If they go there with a plan and a couple thousand bucks, they can buy a lot of merchandise for their eBay store and make a good 3 months worth of income.

I'd be blown away if any of them were mere average joes or suburban moms looking for a good deal on a 40" flat. :lol:

I'd rather be at home with my stack of $10 - $20 games and hopefully order a PS4 bundle in my pajamas.

They're F'n crazy, basically.
If you want to make a profit on eBay you drink a bunch of coffee and stay on your computer for 2-3 days straight hitting all the online and amazon lightning deals.

You miss out on everything by waiting in line for one store. Sure you can do some stuff on your cell phone... but it's not nearly as efficient.

Simply put these are people who are either very dumb or just want attention

You and I both agree that there are different ways to approach the same problem.

If these people can afford to take time off from work to stand in line now they don't need BF deals. And if they're just housewives or whatever, again, obviously their spouse is bringing in good money so no need to be this idiotic.

If these people can afford to take time off from work to stand in line now they don't need BF deals. And if they're just housewives or whatever, again, obviously their spouse is bringing in good money so no need to be this idiotic.
Or it's possible they're just fucking losers.

I think it would be funny to go to the Black Friday line and start a new line for Black Friday 2015. 

A lot of people are bitching about Black Friday and I used to be one of them, but I started doing it in 2012 at a Microsoft Store in a rich neighborhood and it wasn't chaotic or crazy at all. Just don't go to ghetto ass Walmarts. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That's crazy excessive to wait that long for Black Friday. I would never have the patience to do so. 

That's crazy excessive to wait that long for Black Friday. I would never have the patience to do so.
I don't know if I'm just getting old or what. I used to have no trouble waiting in line and dealing with crowds. Now there's no way I'd venture to a store on Black Friday. I'm not very patient and I can't tolerate standing outside in the cold. Yes, it even gets cold here in Southern California.

I don't know if I'm just getting old or what. I used to have no trouble waiting in line and dealing with crowds. Now there's no way I'd venture to a store on Black Friday. I'm not very patient and I can't tolerate standing outside in the cold. Yes, it even gets cold here in Southern California.
I used to have no problem going to Disneyland and waiting 60 minutes for a 3 minute ride. Now I simply refuse to do it.

After looking at the game and movie deals here there's pretty much nothing I really want for BF. I see a few things I wouldn't mind having and if I have an opportunity to get I'll probably do so but for the most part this is the first really dry year for me in awhile for BF stuff. I don't think Amazon has posted their stuff yet but I doubt there will be any real game changers for me. So yeah, it will be nice to save some money this time around...

eBay takes too many fees out to make a true profit. I made $500 and they took $70 away from that, not including the costs of shipping and envelopes. I still sell on there, however.

There is no deal that would be good enough to get me to camp out in front a store for 22 days especially with how horrible the weather has been. I'll stick with the online deals as I have for the last few years.

I used to have no problem going to Disneyland and waiting 60 minutes for a 3 minute ride. Now I simply refuse to do it.
Same for me, now anything over 20 - 30 minutes for anything at my local Six Flags or other parks I go to is too much for me. I usually try to go to amusement parks on days when they won't be crowded (like a weekday in May or June on a school day) because it's no fun to spend 6 hours and a park and only get to ride a few coasters.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back