People watch the olympics?

Maybe at this point trolling should be an Olympic sport I think we could all agree that would be the cats pajamas and take the most skill

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Three pages and no idiots suggesting that CoD should be an Olympic sport?

This is CAG, right? :lol:[/QUOTE]
I propose a new Olympic sport that "true" Americans could win with no real possibility of competition from other nations.

Channel surfing. Plop a La-Z-Boy down in front of a big ass HDtv with 500 channels and watch our best couch potatoes go from 0 to 500 in 15 seconds flat.:D

[quote name='confoosious']Don't waste your breath man. You know these haters couldnt walk up a flight of steps without stopping three times.

These athletes are the best in the world and plenty of people recognize that. Let's the fat trolls troll.[/QUOTE]

True, then here's a diffrent contribution:

iASrTlRMPAJFO.gif

Landing flat after all that momentum is undoubtedly impressive. Plus, that has to be tough on her joints. More so, after all those years of training—which is why people place Olympic credentials so high on the totem pole of athletes.

I know people who watch the Olympics to scout for future MMA prospects.

People watch the world's best athletes perform outstanding achievements (and in some cases world record setting ones)?

Nah, nobody watches that:roll:

I'm probably one of those really rare cases - I hate college and pro sports but I fucking love the Olympics. Shit is magical.

I'd like to see the Winter Olympics in person someday. It's on my bucket list or something.

[quote name='Broseph']I'm probably one of those really rare cases - I hate college and pro sports but I fucking love the Olympics. Shit is magical.

I'd like to see the Winter Olympics in person someday. It's on my bucket list or something.[/QUOTE]

Same here, friend. Same here.

[quote name='Chase']Landing flat after all that momentum is undoubtedly impressive. Plus, that has to be tough on her joints. More so, after all those years of training—which is why people place Olympic credentials so high on the totem pole of athletes.

I know people who watch the Olympics to scout for future MMA prospects.[/QUOTE]

People only watch the wrestlers for MMA prospects. Nobody sees a boxer and thinks of MMA not only because any decent boxer would make 100x an MMA guy would, but because wrestlers can succeed on just wrestling for a while. Boxers can't, they get taken down and subbed.

[quote name='Rodimus']True, then here's a diffrent contribution:

iASrTlRMPAJFO.gif
[/QUOTE]

That is just amazing. This thread, however, is not.

There is very few things about the olympics I care about seeing. Most of it is incredibly boring. Yet, gymnastics are awesome because they do something my body couldn't even dream doing, and I like to see how quick swimmers and runners are for example. I think the best events are the short and sweet ones, not ones that can drag on forever (volleyball).

I think most of the events in the Olympics are solid and should be in there, considering they are amazing feats but that doesn't make them anymore exciting. Of course, I don't think the Olympics are so much about entertainment as they are highlighting the best in multiple athletic fields.

bread's done
Back