People Who Follow You to Insult You >.<

200STM

CAGiversary!
I hope all of you CAGs had a great Memorial Day, I had a nice one relaxing day until.....

NOTE THIS IS A LENGTHY STORY BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT BE SURE TO COMMENT WITH HOW YOU WOULD DEAL WITH THIS SITUATION:

I went for my usual daily walk (earlier I went to get applications and to get a top up refill card for my phone). I was enjoying my walk listening to the All Gen Gamers podcast until I turn the corner and a van passes by me with 2 fat women in it. It was a green mid 2000's Toyota Van with a fat female driver and passenger and as they pass by me they started yelling at me saying stupid obscenities. Now I was listening to my ipod and I heard what they said usually when someone does this to me on my walks I just ignore it at first.

Now they did it again (the sidewalk I walk daily happens to be about half a mile long) and they actually did a U-turn and came pass by telling me more shick. For the 3rd time I had enough and I told them to shut the hell up and go to fucking 24 hr valley fitness (which is on the corner of the road I walk).

The fourth time I had enough they were already threatening me by driving really close and saying "I'll get off and beat the shick out of you" I yell "Do it one more time and your going to get a surprise you freakin Ghetto B!tch3s!" So I can tell they are ready to do another U-turn and well since there is a church that is getting a small section being added to it I walk over to the construction site and I pick up a brick.

So I see that stupid van and I decide to wait by the wall along side the sidewalk (those walls that are jumpable that border houses backyards). They come in getting ready to try to say something to me and I toss the brick at their van! Bashhhhh! I nailed the center of the windshield and they screech to a stop as they do that I turn around and jump the wall into the backyard of the house behind it and I can hear them saying hell noooo wtf did you do that! I just cheese it through this random backyard running pass the side of it and I open the door and end up in another block and from there I just walk like nothing happen it would be hard for them to get to where I was because it takes like 4 roads to get to that block. I just take out my ipod and walk like nothing happen listening to the All Gen Gamers podcast I went on my walk as usual.

CAGs do you think I went a little too far or was it good vigilante justice that I did? Have any of you had problems with "drive by shick talkers" I have already did this thing twice before and got away from it too (first time I threw a 2x4 and the second time a traffic cone)

Haters_Gonna_Hate_22.jpg

Haven't you ever heard the saying, "Sticks and stones can break your bones but names will never hurt you"? They may have harassed you but it didn't justify smashing their windshield.

If it were me, I probably would have just noted a liscense plate number, called 911, and told then I was being followed/harassed by the people in said car. Hucking bricks at strangers is dangerous, and could end up with your arrested and/or injured (if they happen to be armed.)

Having said that- this is pretty funny stuff. Stupid jerks... you warned 'em! :lol: (Just, y'know, maybe stop doing it?)

I guess I look at it this way: you shouldn't have thrown the brick, it was dangerous (for both you and them). I've been surrounded by a gang talking shit and gave one word generic answers and basically didn't challenge them, luckily I was in a nice area and they left me alone once they realized it was no fun. Sure I felt like a punk but I also knew it was the right move if I didn't want to get my ass beat.

The two ladies were looking for trouble and people looking for trouble generally end up finding it. I'm just saying - why do you want to get involved.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']If it were me, I probably would have just noted a liscense plate number, called 911, and told then I was being followed/harassed by the people in said car. Hucking bricks at strangers is dangerous, and could end up with your arrested and/or injured (if they happen to be armed.)

Having said that- this is pretty funny stuff. Stupid jerks... you warned 'em! :lol: (Just, y'know, maybe stop doing it?)[/QUOTE]

This..........

Good job OP, no point wasting police time with stuff like this (they probably wouldn't have done anything anyway).

Maybe those fat fucks will think twice about doing something liken that again.

People need to learn that you have to live with the consequences of your actions.

Good job in committing assault, OP. :applause:

As others have pointed out, you should have collected the make, model and license plate of their van and reported the issue to the police, as they were harassing you and I'm sure a visit from the police would have stopped that from happening.

Once you decided to throw a brick at their van, you upped the issue to assault, as you could have caused them injury if your brick-tossing caused them to crash or you hit one of them with the brick.

As you have a previous history of doing the same thing twice before, I think you really should stop from doing it again in the future. Even though they were in the wrong for harassing you verbally from their van, you upped the stakes by committing assault with the brick toss.

I'm glad no one was hurt, them or you, and next time, use your head instead of your pitching arm.

Good job on having the balls to stand up for yourself, even though some people in this thread would rather you have placed your head under their tires so as not to offend the drivers.

usually when someone does this to me on my walks I just ignore it at first.

why are people always driving by yelling insults at you and making u turns to continue to yell insults at you? This has never happened to me when walking and I used to live in Phoenix.

Yeah, I agree. Well done. They instigated it, you warned them and they continued. People do these things because there are no repercussions.

There are more tactful ways to "get even" than chucking stuff you find on the street.

With a plate number, make and model of the vehicle, there's a whole world of possibilities. In the meantime, I would suggest altering your walking route. If two thick chicks in a van can identify you on multiple separate instances, the cops are certainly likely to have a pretty good description of what you look like.

Hate to be the harbinger of doom, but if the cops are called in on the broken windshield, you're in for a rough time. Telling them that you damaged the vehicle because they were calling you names isn't going to hold up in court.

Are you under 18 years of age? The penalties should be a little less if you're still considered a minor.

Unlike some of the people on here, I can't congratulate you. Let's face it, what you did was stupid.

I was really hoping that this thread was about real life friends trolling you over Facebook. I was sorely disappointed until I read the whole first post.

OP, I think you were justified in your actions. Way to go all Batman on them. Just remember that the cops don't like Batman.

[quote name='Habbler']I was really hoping that this thread was about real life friends trolling you over Facebook. I was sorely disappointed until I read the whole first post.

OP, I think you were justified in your actions. Way to go all Batman on them. Just remember that the cops don't like Batman.[/QUOTE]

i thought this was about facebook or twitter as well lol. kinda surprised it was about real life following. btw op you mentioned this happens alot is there a reason why?

[quote name='Habbler']I was really hoping that this thread was about real life friends trolling you over Facebook. I was sorely disappointed until I read the whole first post.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was gonna be about Twitter, so I was like "lol, first world problems." But then I saw some of the replies here and was like "lol, first world comments."

I personally don't feel too bad, because I did issue a warning to them and they were driving close to the sidewalk even driving on the bike lane. I was minding my own business and I got really ticked off. I am a peaceful I never start fights and I know to always be respectful and good heart. I think we all have limits right? I know the police would have done something and the section where I am walking is a narrow 2 lane road where these people were doing U-turns constantly. It was 8:50pm when this happen and I just had enough my thoughts were if I call the police they will have been gone, I decided time to do the old brick N wind. I told myself if these people get away with it now, who knows how many more times they are going to do this to someone else. I took action because I believe I was being threaten (driving close to the sidewalk they were too close for comfort) and they also threaten to get off and kick my ass. I don't fight women but I knew I had to throw the book at them in this case a brick and when I walked backed there, there were no shards where the location was which lead me to believe the windshield didn't shard and it must have taken the brick in with out hurting the driver and passenger. This is the first time it has happen to me in Bakersfield, the other 2 times were in my hometown in which one car threw soda at me and my friends while we were walking, the other vehicle was a limo with some stupid rich kids shooting paint ball guns.

[quote name='thegreatest']So you assaulted two girls and ran from them? Wow you're a man...[/QUOTE]

Lulz, wow really ??

I think you've spun that story around just a touch.:roll:

All fat people deserve to have bricks thrown at them. So I dont have a problem with that. If they do happen to send you a bill for their Fat-mobile that you damaged you should do the right thing and pay for it though.

This thread is friggin hilarious. When I first saw the title, I actually thought it was gonna be about a CAG following you around to insult you and I thought "That's steve nash!"

[quote name='scsg75']why are people always driving by yelling insults at you and making u turns to continue to yell insults at you? This has never happened to me when walking and I used to live in Phoenix.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, I'm never going to Bakersfield.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']There are more tactful ways to "get even" than chucking stuff you find on the street.

[/QUOTE]
Stick it in their pooper?

[quote name='musha666']All fat people deserve to have bricks thrown at them. So I dont have a problem with that. If they do happen to send you a bill for their Fat-mobile that you damaged you should do the right thing and pay for it though.[/QUOTE]

:applause::lol:

[quote name='DuelLadyS']If it were me, I probably would have just noted a liscense plate number, called 911, and told then I was being followed/harassed by the people in said car. Hucking bricks at strangers is dangerous, and could end up with your arrested and/or injured (if they happen to be armed.)

Having said that- this is pretty funny stuff. Stupid jerks... you warned 'em! :lol: (Just, y'know, maybe stop doing it?)[/QUOTE]

This is what you SHOULD do when something like this happens. But what's the point? Chances are nothing will come out of it. You'll just be wasting both the polices' and your time. Honestly, I wouldn't have the balls to throw a brick, but man would I like to. If you didn't provoke them into doing this in any way, I say the bitches had it coming. :applause:

Do you have any idea why you provoke people OP? Are you dressed a certain way or something?

And I'd be careful walking around that area now 0_o

@Panzerfaust: I wear normal pants and normal tee shirts. I don't walk stupid and I don't walk with my pants halfway through my ass (how do they do that anyways). I was just walking listening to my music, I was going to call my brother because he told me we was going to buy some tiny philip screwdrivers because he had a disc jam in his ps3 I was going to call him but that stupid thing happen. I guess they must not like skinny people. (sorry had to throw in that light hearted joke) lol

Aside from the obligatory and politically correct "NO, YOU SHOULD HAVE COLLECTED THEIR INFO AND REPORTED THEM" bullcrap.
Good job, OP. :)
But you might want to consider taking a different route next time you go out, god knows what these crazy bitches have in store for you next time they see you.

It's not the right way to handle the situation. They were harassing you and were in the wrong. But as the saying goes: "Two wrongs don't make a right". And I would agree with others that said don't take that route to walk again... I would think that they'll be looking for you.

[quote name='musha666']All fat people deserve to have bricks thrown at them.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

In all seriousness though, glad you weren't hurt for that! Funny, but really dangerous doing that. If I were you, I'd maybe not walk that path for a couple of weeks.

[quote name='200STM']and I don't walk with my pants halfway through my ass (how do they do that anyways).[/QUOTE]

I don't know either. I suppose you shove the legs up your ass... that way you avoid the zipper.

Good job OP. Calling the cops would have been a waste of time. Hopefully they'll think twice before screwing with somebody. Thus, u have made the world a slightly better place :)

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']I don't know either. I suppose you shove the legs up your ass... that way you avoid the zipper.[/QUOTE]
Loose fitting jeans + no belt + spreading your legs apart far enough to keep them above your kneecaps = gangster shit, yo.

I thought Chacrana was the only one supposed to post stories like this. Anyway, I laughed at you having thrown a traffic cone before.

I hate these a holes. I almost got hit by a water balloon by these gangstas where i used to live. Another time (probably same a holes) these guys were taunting me from the car. This was almost a decade ago and I feel fine about it because I'm sure these degenerates are doing fantastic in life right now. Hurling a brick would have been satisfying though...

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I hate these a holes. I almost got hit by a water balloon by these gangstas where i used to live. Another time (probably same a holes) these guys were taunting me from the car. This was almost a decade ago and I feel fine about it because I'm sure these degenerates are doing fantastic in life right now. Hurling a brick would have been satisfying though...[/QUOTE]

That reminds me of the time I was waiting at a red light with my window rolled down and got hit with a water balloon inside the freaking car.

You have to be careful in this day and age. It isnt like when I was a kid, even if you defend yourself you can still go to jail and or get sued.

Your damn lucky one of them wasnt in there with a cell phone camera pointed at you, if they had the police would be coming to see you. Thats something else to be cautious of, everyone is recording everybody else now. If they had a video of you throwing that they could have said you assualted them for no reason because they have video proof of it and then it becomes your word against their recorded video.

I come off as a doormat coward to most people anymore simply because I avoid conflict because Im not afraid of the conflict itself, I welcome it if its deserved but what I am afraid of is the rammifications of it that come later. If someone does or says something I may get a glance at them but I just keep on going like they arent there. Rare occasions someone gets right in my face Ill just stand there and look at them without speaking till they get tired and leave.

But I am deathly afraid of letting myself get into a situation where things get way out of hand and I hurt or possibly kill someone else defending myself and then Im sitting in jail for it.

Yeah, they could have filmed you, put you on Youtube. Then you're the bad guy.

Or on the flipside, if you pulled those girls out of the van and smashed their faces in with the brick, people would have stood by filiming, not bothering to help, and still put you on Youtube.

fucking cellphone culture.

You did the right thing OP.You endured their s*** and when they wouldn't stop you acted. What would the police done?Nothing.Given them a warning at most.The police don't want you to defend yourself.We're becoming a nation Nancies(sub adj.).We'll done,sir.Well done.

I thought this thread was going to be about Twitter.

Anyways, I probably would have fake thrown the brick at first, and if that didn't work I would have actually thrown it. Also I wouldnt keep doing this sort of thing if you are in a bad part of town.

Things have a way of catching up with you, and for them. You'll throw a brick one day and the person will throw some lead down range.

[quote name='gbpackers94']I thought this thread was going to be about Twitter.

Anyways, I probably would have fake thrown the brick at first, and if that didn't work I would have actually thrown it. Also I wouldnt keep doing this sort of thing if you are in a bad part of town.[/QUOTE]

Just because they're fat chicks doesn't mean they are going to react like a defensive lineman to a pump fake.

bread's done
Back