Pepsi Spice?

snotknocker

CAGiversary!
Heard a commercial this morning on the radio promoting Pepsi Spice. Any body seen or tried this yet? Sounds like it might be tastey with some Captain Morgans.

My wife bought some and the only way to describe the taste is "Weird" and kinda leaning towards "Weird Bad".

I've tried it... Its flavored with Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, and something else. Was ok for a little while, but I got tired of it. It has a red tint.

[quote name='dafoomie']I've tried it... Its flavored with Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, and something else. Was ok for a little while, but I got tired of it. It has a red tint.[/quote]

Sounds like Pepsi-Nog. Blech.

i'm gonna buy like 1000 12packs some 20 oz and 5000000 2litters
then when they cancel it cause all u hate it i will sell my pepsi spice mint and sealed on ebay and retire to my private island
muwhwhwhahahahahahaha

[quote name='javeryh']I hope it is good with some Captain Morgan's. It's called a rum and coke for a reason....[/quote]

You're right

I clean my ears with q-tips, not cotton swabs

I use band-aids on my cuts, not adhesive bandages

i lube my junk with Vaseline, not petroleum jelly

[quote name='snotknocker'][quote name='javeryh']I hope it is good with some Captain Morgan's. It's called a rum and coke for a reason....[/quote]

You're right

I clean my ears with q-tips, not cotton swabs

I use band-aids on my cuts, not adhesive bandages

i lube my junk with Vaseline, not petroleum jelly[/quote]

Vaseline? Old school huh. :wink:

I saw the commercial, if it tastes good with rum it should taste good with other hard liquor, ill pic up a few bottles for my next dorm bash.

Tried it once; not a fan. Tastes a bit dusty. This is nothing like 7-Up Gold which came out over 10 years ago which was like Ginger Ale with cinnamon. 7-Up Gold was awesome! It's just too bad it was pulled before going nationwide.

It's ok. Not great, but passable.

There have been only a handful of newly flavored drinks that are REALLY good that they could be sold year round.

Cherry Coke
Vanilla Coke
Sprite Remix

Only intelligent people with a discerning palate could appreciate the perfection that was Pepsi Blue.
We mourn its passing.
Haven't tried spice yet, but no way it can be as godly as Pepsi Blue.

It tastes great with Bacardi! When I first saw it on store shelves this was this first thing I thought of.

[quote name='bluteg']It tastes great with Bacardi! When I first saw it on store shelves this was this first thing I thought of.[/quote]
But will you drink it like it's your birthday?

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Only intelligent people with a discerning palate could appreciate the perfection that was Pepsi Blue.
We mourn its passing.
Haven't tried spice yet, but no way it can be as godly as Pepsi Blue.[/quote]

I would never describe people who enjoy drinking snowcone syrup as intelligent...

[quote name='5_Against_1']My friend once ate an entire jar of nutmeg and went blind for 6 hours and was all shaq-fued up for 24 hours straight.[/quote]

I heard about that. never wanted to try it though. I also heard you can smoke catnip and get high. BS I tell ya!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='rockhero']Pepsi Blue was the most disgusting thing I have ever had to drink.[/quote]

I thought Pepsi Blue was great.[/quote]

Yeah, I liked it too. Don't really care for the Spice though, it just tastes amiss.

[quote name='The Gifuto'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='rockhero']Pepsi Blue was the most disgusting thing I have ever had to drink.[/quote]

I thought Pepsi Blue was great.[/quote]

Yeah, I liked it too. Don't really care for the Spice though, it just tastes amiss.[/quote]

I was gonna ick some up yesterday, but Didn't. sounds like a good thing I didn't.

I haven't seen it yet, though I can't say that I have made any effort to look. I am a big fan of Grape and Orange soda. It is tasty and you can always get it for cheap since it is a part of every stores' generic pop lineup.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='5_Against_1']My friend once ate an entire jar of nutmeg and went blind for 6 hours and was all shaq-fued up for 24 hours straight.[/quote]

I heard about that. never wanted to try it though. I also heard you can smoke catnip and get high. BS I tell ya![/quote]

I got about a tablespoon down and nearly threw up. That stuff is NASTY and it burned like hell. I think you 've got REAL problems if you smoke catnip.

[quote name='5_Against_1']My friend once ate an entire jar of nutmeg and went blind for 6 hours and was all shaq-fued up for 24 hours straight.[/quote]

I also had a friend who ate an entire jar of nutmeg to get high. Instead he layed cripple on the floor shaking for two hours until he passed out. He told me the following day that he saw me go up to him and tell him he was going to die. :?

i miss crystal pepsi. i thought it was pretty good!
i wish i had a few extra cases tho, that stuff's going pretty good on ebay

[quote name='5_Against_1'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='5_Against_1']My friend once ate an entire jar of nutmeg and went blind for 6 hours and was all shaq-fued up for 24 hours straight.[/quote]

I heard about that. never wanted to try it though. I also heard you can smoke catnip and get high. BS I tell ya![/quote]

I got about a tablespoon down and nearly threw up. That stuff is NASTY and it burned like hell. I think you 've got REAL problems if you smoke catnip.[/quote]

I do have problems. And it was just one time.....

[quote name='cag1000']i'm gonna buy like 1000 12packs some 20 oz and 5000000 2litters
then when they cancel it cause all u hate it i will sell my pepsi spice mint and sealed on ebay and retire to my private island
muwhwhwhahahahahahaha[/quote]

As funny as this sounds, it may not be a bad idea, I don't know if pepsi spice will be anywhere near as expensive as crystal pepsi in the future, but it looks like can's of crystal pepsi are going for 20$+

Well... I'm trying it first chance I get. Pepsi and Captain Morgans is a staple part of my diet... I'm all about a new twist on it, as long as I still get shitfaced in the end.

bread's done
Back