Pepsiholidays.com free avatar suit with 12 pack purchase

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Where are the codes located. Just got a few 12 packs. Is it when you tear off the side, the easy fridge opening?[/QUOTE]

no not like coke points more at the other end

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']the only reason why i can't get on this because all my Local store still having the stupid X Factor Promotion ones lol..[/QUOTE]

Same here...I love getting all the wacky avatar stuff too, so I would buy a 12 pack if I found one.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Where are the codes located. Just got a few 12 packs. Is it when you tear off the side, the easy fridge opening?[/QUOTE]

Should say Kinect on it... or something about winning one.

It's on the opposite side of the Easy Fridge Opening thing and it's very hard to see. I had to tape the thing back up just so it could hold the sodas.

I also have Dr Pepper dlc for BF3 I can trade for the ski outrfit. Can get you BF3 avatar shirt or helmet. Male or female your choice. PM if interested in trading.

What type of Pepsi do I have to buy for this, the ones here say that you get something for Dance Central, and I don't even have that game, does this give you an avatar suit for your character even if you don't have the game.

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']ok , I gave out 1 code give me a week or so and Ill drop 2-3 more. Im only one man and can only drink so much!!![/QUOTE]

when ever you get a spare if you can pass one here i don't mind waiting

[quote name='buyandsell']well you said 2-3
so can I be the 2nd one on your list solid scarecrow?[/QUOTE]

Dibbs on 3rd! Or will just wait for another cag to drop one if anyone is willing

Willing to trade a [PS3] CoD Black Ops flight suit for your avatar for an Pepsi xbox avatar ski suit. PM me if interested.

I also have some MCR points codes... Hit me up! :p

Ok I never got the avatar award either.

ScreenHunter_01Nov280040.jpg

Sucks to be me. So if anyone cares to help a brother out.

This was also using diet pepsi code

[quote name='dotCody']Crapsi, yuck. I'd much rather have something Coca-Cola than the knock-off Coca Cola.[/QUOTE]

you came in this thread to say you hate pepsi? Troll somewhere else:booty:

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']you came in this thread to say you hate pepsi? Troll somewhere else:booty:[/QUOTE]

What? You actually enjoy drinking Pepsi over Coca-Cola? Now who's the troll...:cool:

I have a Battlefield 3 avatar shirt (both male/female), a few BF3 dog tags, xbox avatar helmets, some need for speed the run codes, etc. willing to trade for some pepsi codes if anyone has spare? i have 2 dr.pepper codes left so i can get any of the other promotions if someone needs one of something else on their site.

Well unless your in need of a rage tshirt or a foam finger I'm going to have to join my freeloading brethren and hope nice individuals such as yourself are generous.

[quote name='dotCody']What? You actually enjoy drinking Pepsi over Coca-Cola? Now who's the troll...:cool:[/QUOTE]

for real, pepsi is terrible. cherry pepsi is good, does this work with cherry?

got an extra code for the ski outfit so you can choose either gender will trade for any female outfit(Gone)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zerosigmavirus']got an extra code for the ski outfit so you can choose either gender will trade for any female outfit[/QUOTE]

I've got a female Rage Tshirt i'll trade for a male ski outfit

bread's done
Back