Pepsiholidays.com free avatar suit with 12 pack purchase

[quote name='dungonmaster316']I have a male one i will trade for either 100ms points are other male avatar gear or props[/QUOTE]

my bad dungeon , read your post wrong

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']is it diet codes I wonder, I think diet pepsi gives you dc2[/QUOTE]

That might be it both were diet, I might try to enter it as regular and see if it gives me the avatar item next
time

I have the battlefield male suit, I can't use it because I am a female. I am looking for the ski suit female code. The only pepsi I was able to find here was diet with a dance central 2 code on it and the supply of those was extremely limited in my store. I am unable to drink regular pepsi because of the HFCS in it and no one else in my house will drink it. I don't have dance central 2 so that doesn't really work for me.

Well, I just typed in the code and didn't win, so I tried to get the male Avatar outfit and the page failed to load. Now I can't get back to that page because the code has already been used. Guess I will have to make sure to buy some more Pepsi next week so I can try this again.

[quote name='Dr Akula']Well, I just typed in the code and didn't win, so I tried to get the male Avatar outfit and the page failed to load. Now I can't get back to that page because the code has already been used. Guess I will have to make sure to buy some more Pepsi next week so I can try this again.[/QUOTE]

Try e-mailing them.

I accidentally redeemed some dog tags I had already redeemed on Dr. Pepper and complained to them that it should tell you which ones you've used before and they e-mailed me another code.

I know it was my fault but it really should tell you and they seemed to agree.

[quote name='Dr Akula']Well, I just typed in the code and didn't win, so I tried to get the male Avatar outfit and the page failed to load. Now I can't get back to that page because the code has already been used. Guess I will have to make sure to buy some more Pepsi next week so I can try this again.[/QUOTE]

Just give them a call. I am sure they will help you if you tell them what happened.

[quote name='SaraAB']I have the battlefield male suit, I can't use it because I am a female. I am looking for the ski suit female code. The only pepsi I was able to find here was diet with a dance central 2 code on it and the supply of those was extremely limited in my store. I am unable to drink regular pepsi because of the HFCS in it and no one else in my house will drink it. I don't have dance central 2 so that doesn't really work for me.[/QUOTE]

I think if you say it's a pepsi code, it'll still work.
I checked the box on the page for Diet Pepsi with a Pepsi code and it went through.

[quote name='poet17eric']No one seems interested in the Dance Central codes. Anyone mind passing one my way if you aren't using it? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I dont think these codes are unique, its a code you put in with your controller like the old Konami code, should be able to google it

I think if you say it's a pepsi code, it'll still work.
I checked the box on the page for Diet Pepsi with a Pepsi code and it went through.

Confirmed, my diet codes went through as regular just fine, though I worry about how it would effect potential instant win

[quote name='poet17eric']No one seems interested in the Dance Central codes. Anyone mind passing one my way if you aren't using it? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Earlier this month the male oufit (Angel's DC1 Outfit) was posted by dungonmaster316

[quote name='dungonmaster316']Dance central 2 in game outfit male
go to cheats menu and put it in
y,r,l,u,x,x,d,y[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bamistic']I dont think these codes are unique, its a code you put in with your controller like the old Konami code, should be able to google it[/QUOTE]

From what I read & the above combo they're universal but I have been searching online for the female outfit (Miss Aubrey's DC1 Outfit) but I haven't had luck finding anyone that posted it. Not even on the Dance Central forums. Wish I saw Pepsi boxes in stores during the promotional but all they had than for some reason was the X-Factor boxes. So if anyone knows the button combo for her outfit I'm interested too.

Thanks for all that. I thought it would be pretty easy to find online, but unless I'm looking in the wrong place, I've had a lot of difficulty finding the cheat codes for them.

[quote name='Wchillinman']Earlier this month the male oufit (Angel's DC1 Outfit) was posted by dungonmaster316

From what I read & the above combo they're universal but I have been searching online for the female outfit (Miss Aubrey's DC1 Outfit) but I haven't had luck finding anyone that posted it. Not even on the Dance Central forums. Wish I saw Pepsi boxes in stores during the promotional but all they had than for some reason was the X-Factor boxes. So if anyone knows the button combo for her outfit I'm interested too.[/QUOTE]

I bought some pepsi, and found that I was 1 hour too late. Though this closed at midnight, not noon. Oh well. I did finally find the code to unlock Miss Aubrey's original outfit on someone's facebook page.

l,d,x,x,d,r

Dance Central 2- In game character outfit. Go to main menu of Dance Central 2. Options> gameplay settings> enter cheats. Perform button based cheat: left, right, y, x, x, down, y, up. Its the outfit code for female, when you redeem a diet pepsi code. :)

Pepsi's promotion ended at noon too? I got screwed with Mountain Dew's Double XP promo ending at noon... Pepsi Co. doesn't understand how to end things at the end of the day apparently...

[quote name='poet17eric']I bought some pepsi, and found that I was 1 hour too late. Though this closed at midnight, not noon. Oh well. I did finally find the code to unlock Miss Aubrey's original outfit on someone's facebook page.

l,d,x,x,d,r[/QUOTE]

[quote name='99 Dead Baboons']Dance Central 2- In game character outfit. Go to main menu of Dance Central 2. Options> gameplay settings> enter cheats. Perform button based cheat: left, right, y, x, x, down, y, up. Its the outfit code for female, when you redeem a diet pepsi code. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help! :D My cousin will be glad to see Miss Aubrey's original outfit next time we play it.

bread's done
Back