Pepsi's "Drink up, Rock out" promotion - Win DLC and Games! STARTS JUNE 2ND!

I don't know if its been mentioned, but the bottle deposit machines are a haven for these caps. (scored about 10 inside and aroud the machine) I guess do to people unscrewing the caps. I've been going to Hess stations around by me and its 3.33 for three of them YMMV though. I just figured i'd mention it.

Took my BOGO caps to CVS today and after checking with the manager, the clerk accepted the cap. 230/230 now, 770 more to go!

[quote name='Mirpkered']Actually when you go to use a cap at the gas station, there is no tax. Just a straight exchange. Did this yesterday at the Mobil station. I would think that this would be true for all gas stations.[/QUOTE]

The gas station by me (Phillips 66 in Illinois) charged me 1.80 something for both of the sodas after using the BOGO cap. I asked why it was so much because they were marked at 1.39 a piece and the cashier said that you still have to pay tax on the second soda. So as I said in my original post....YMMV on having to pay tax. All gas stations (or states) arent created equal after all. Just make sure you take an extra quarter in with ya and you should be alright.

[quote name='jling84']Took my BOGO caps to CVS today and after checking with the manager, the clerk accepted the cap. 230/230 now, 770 more to go![/QUOTE]

Seriously? I wish I had that many caps.

Anyone wants to trade me an "A Favor House Atlantic" Xbox 360 code for something? I have three free tokens I haven't redeemed yet.

I don't have rockband, nor do I have a wii, but I have someone in my household who is pepsi crazed person. So far, I have about 4 caps (800 wii points I assume). I'm willing to trade something for them (PSN card, or steam gift). I plan to get at least up to 2000 wii points so I can efficiently trade better. I already entered them in my account, but I can do whatever you want with them.

I don't have rock band, nor do I have a wii, but I have someone in my household who is Pepsi crazed person. So far, I have about 4 caps (800 wii points I assume). I'm willing to trade something for them (PSN card, or steam gift). I plan to get at least up to 2000 wii points so I can efficiently trade better. I already entered the codes in my account, but I can do whatever you want with them.

51 wins for 51 codes! Whoo! I wish I had known about this sooner and wish my Wii wasn't off for repairs. Oh well, my DSi is loaded up with points. Should be good for awhile there.

I've gotten like 3 codes that are coming up invalid..... This is frustrating as hell! I know I'm putting them in right and I've had no problem with the other 30 or so. Anyone else having any issues?

Town fair this weekend. I noticed the soda was all Pepsi products at the event. So I'm hoping to find some caps littered about.

11/11. I love this promotion.

If only they would add the rest of the Megadeth songs...

Really, their song list is quirky...I mean, they have Ride the Lightning and ...And Justice for All by Metallica, yet they don't have Blackened (the third song of the Metallica pack). Very odd.

[quote name='Wazzup36']I've gotten like 3 codes that are coming up invalid..... This is frustrating as hell! I know I'm putting them in right and I've had no problem with the other 30 or so. Anyone else having any issues?[/QUOTE]Mixing up the number 0 and the letter O maybe? "8" and "S" can look pretty pretty close the way they're printed on the caps, too.

[quote name='Gosha']Town fair this weekend. I noticed the soda was all Pepsi products at the event. So I'm hoping to find some caps littered about.[/QUOTE]

I hope your fair is not like the crappy OC Fair. Everybody seems to buy water or fountain drinks even though there are bottles with the RB yellow caps at nearly every booth. Best of luck and post your haul!

[quote name='BustaUppa']Mixing up the number 0 and the letter O maybe? "8" and "S" can look pretty pretty close the way they're printed on the caps, too.[/QUOTE]

I've tried all the possibilities with "0" and "o" so its not that. Also, the codes I have an issue with don't have any "s" or "8". So, I'm not sure what's wrong.

Can someone PM how to switch from receiving 360 Rockband codes to Wii Points codes instead, I think I have enough 360 songs now I want to get some Wii VC items.

[quote name='ajh2298']Can someone PM how to switch from receiving 360 Rockband codes to Wii Points codes instead, I think I have enough 360 songs now I want to get some Wii VC items.[/QUOTE]

Just pick the Wii icon instead of the Xbox 360 icon on the song selection page. Its as simple as that.

[quote name='Got_Wii']Just pick the Wii icon instead of the Xbox 360 icon on the song selection page. Its as simple as that.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, guess I got to wear the "I am stupid" t-shirt for the rest of today.

Driving by the liquor store today I noticed a pepsi bottle with a yellow cap just sitting ontop of a trashcan. So I pulled in did a hit and run and took the cap. Right place at the right time. 35/35 now.

[quote name='dragonwarriorx']Driving by the liquor store today I noticed a pepsi bottle with a yellow cap just sitting ontop of a trashcan. So I pulled in did a hit and run and took the cap. Right place at the right time. 35/35 now.[/QUOTE]

lol nice... hopefully no one was hurt during this hit n run... :p

Hmmm I don't think they added any of the new songs from this week's DLC huh? I hope they haven't stopped. I was hoping to use these codes on new songs all through September 30th. Oh well if they stopped adding new songs I guess I'll just have like 40,000 Wii points.

[quote name='PJeff']I'm 88/88 and running out of songs to pick[/QUOTE]

I'm 34/34, and I feel like I'm scraping the barrel for things that I would really want... it puts my total DLC at 140, which is not super high, so perhaps I'm just picky.

[quote name='dragonwarriorx']Driving by the liquor store today I noticed a pepsi bottle with a yellow cap just sitting ontop of a trashcan. So I pulled in did a hit and run and took the cap. Right place at the right time. 35/35 now.[/QUOTE]

I deliver medical supplies for a living and if I spot a bottle with a cap still on it I always pull over and get it if I am able to. Doing this got me over 500 Mountain Dew caps when they were doing the "360 every 10 minutes contest" and ended up getting me a free 360.

fucking a -- I've only played like 3 caps, and my dumbass picks a song I've already got. Here it is for one lucky CAG, Buddy Holly for the 360.

VPJ9R-CK28Y-RP2JY-KXCQB-7G6XQ

[quote name='PR Mega X']fucking a -- I've only played like 3 caps, and my dumbass picks a song I've already got. Here it is for one lucky CAG, Buddy Holly for the 360.

VPJ9R-CK28Y-RP2JY-KXCQB-7G6XQ[/QUOTE]

Damn man... if it was one I didn't have, I would have thrown you a code for your troubles. Sorry, bro.

[quote name='PR Mega X']fucking a -- I've only played like 3 caps, and my dumbass picks a song I've already got. Here it is for one lucky CAG, Buddy Holly for the 360.

VPJ9R-CK28Y-RP2JY-KXCQB-7G6XQ[/QUOTE]
thanks for the code man. i just downloaded the song and im about to rock out

clicked the wrong system free xbxo code. forget what song it is. so hopefully you'll enjou. K7FRY-X3QQP-TTKBX-VY7WV-2F9MB

I've been looking all around for this Pepsi but I can't seem to find it. All I find are normal Pepsi bottles. Is there a Rock Band logo on them or something?

[quote name='pcw234']oh well hopefully they appreciate it[/QUOTE]

They'll appreciate it very much, thank you sir! It was for "Attack":D

As for finding the caps, the only place I've seen them 'round these parts are on the 20oz bottles at some corner stores. I've yet to find the mythical 6-pack or 2-liter with the caps.

They have yellow or red caps with one of the Rock Band instrument logos printed on the top.

[quote name='Ness3']I've been looking all around for this Pepsi but I can't seem to find it. All I find are normal Pepsi bottles. Is there a Rock Band logo on them or something?[/QUOTE]

They are yellow, with the Rockband symbol for either Drums, Vocals, Guitar or Bass on them

The promotion ends September 13th, right? What does that mean? I understand that it most likely means it is the last day to enter codes in to your account and enter them into any of the prize entries. But what about for the DLC codes you already won that are just sitting around waiting until you select which songs to download? Do you need to redeem all of your DLC by this day, or do you have until December 31st.

I have a bunch of winning codes just sitting in my account because there's nothing on their DLC list I'm dying to get right now, and so I'm hoping they update their list soon.

[quote name='Ness3']I've been looking all around for this Pepsi but I can't seem to find it. All I find are normal Pepsi bottles. Is there a Rock Band logo on them or something?[/QUOTE]

The Pepsi bottles will *NOT BE MARKED ON THE LABLE*... the caps will be *RED OR YELLOW* and feature one of the four Rock Band instrument icons. That is the only indicator of the promotion.

On the plus side, it's easy to tell very quickly which Pepsi bottles won't have codes, since they normally have dark blue caps.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']I have yet to find a single cap. This sucks. Isn't this over on July 28th? I saw an ebay posting to that effect.[/QUOTE]

It's over in exactly 59 days... you do the math.

As has been said, caps can be red or yellow - I've never seen the yellow caps in person though, only online.
Click for pic:
0714091209.jpg
Caps can be found "under specially-marked bottle caps of 20 oz and 1 liter Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Caffeine Free Pepsi, Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi, Pepsi One, Wild Cherry Pepsi, Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Diet Pepsi Lime, Pepsi Lime, Diet Pepsi Lemon, Diet Sierra Mist." Also says something about fountain drinks in some markets. Says nothing about 2-Liters or 6-packs.

[quote name='jling84']Hmmm I don't think they added any of the new songs from this week's DLC huh? I hope they haven't stopped. I was hoping to use these codes on new songs all through September 30th. Oh well if they stopped adding new songs I guess I'll just have like 40,000 Wii points.[/QUOTE]

Whats the limit of Wii Points you can build up on the Wii at one time? I'm up to 20,000 on the Wii right now with another 2000 points laying here beside me.

I have 4 unused codes, but I'm gonna hang onto them for now in hopes they add more stuff like they did last week.

[quote name='Got_Wii']Whats the limit of Wii Points you can build up on the Wii at one time? I'm up to 20,000 on the Wii right now with another 2000 points laying here beside me.[/QUOTE]

I hope there's no limit or else I will have to buy a crap load of stuff on VC that I don't really want to use up all my caps. Still disappointed that they didn't add the new songs from this week's DLC.

[quote name='rakaminkol']Still can't find any yellow/red rock band caps in my area. If only I had something to trade >_

There's a Wawa up where I work selling Pepsi with the contest caps 2 for $2.22.

They must think I'm addicted or something because I come in every other day and buy a handful. That's a great deal on Wii points, even if it didn't come with the soda.

bread's done
Back