Pepsi's "Drink up, Rock out" promotion - Win DLC and Games! STARTS JUNE 2ND!

[quote name='mr ryles']so I come to check thinking there where some good new songs to download being as there are 50+ posts in this thread today, turns out it's just stupid wii points :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Lol. I agree.

[quote name='jling84']I thought the last day to submit codes is September 30th?[/QUOTE]

I believe this is the timetable (I was confused myself at first):
September 13: Last day to enter all codes to your account (and enter them for prizes/contests?)
September 30: Last day to use your DLC token (which you would have already entered and won by the 13th) to redeem for a song of your choice.
December 31: Last day to redeem the download code for your song on your PS3/360/Wii.

From Twitter:
@pepsi Guys - the wii console problem for pepsirockband.com will be fixed within the next 48 hours. Sorry for the delay and the inconvenience..

[quote name='UncleBob']From Twitter:
@pepsi Guys - the wii console problem for pepsirockband.com will be fixed within the next 48 hours. Sorry for the delay and the inconvenience..[/QUOTE]

Nice. Thanks for the heads up!

We should probably keep track of the new additions to the song list in the OP. The first update was posted on July 3rd by stinkdog2006. The second, and latest, update is the Green Day Pack.

July 7th Update:
Green Day - 21 Guns
Green Day - East Jesus Nowhere
Green Day - Know Your Enemy

Late June/Early July:
Ben Harper - Shimmer & Shine
Coheed and Cambria - The Running Free
Phish - Wilson (Live)
Shooter Jennings - Steady at the Wheel
TV on the Radio - Wolf Like Me
Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes to Midnight
Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills (Original Version)
Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast (Original Version)
Iron Maiden - The Trooper
Evanescense - Bring Me to Life
Evanescense - Call Me When You're Sober
Bad Religion - 21st Century (Digital Boy)
Chiodos - I Didn't Say I Was a Powerful, I Said I Was a Wizard
Underoath - Reinventing Your Exit
Maroon 5 - Little of Your Time
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call

I can hope, I remember getting over 100+ DVD/TV box sets from that Pepsi
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='dogmae']Accidently got
X360 : Are you gonna go my way - Lenny Kravitz

will trade for another 360 code. let me know[/QUOTE]

how bout you just give it to me since YOU screwed up

Okay, the past 5 times I've tried this morning it's been giving me bad PS3 codes. When I redeem them it says they're invalid. Anyone else been having this problem? It's freakin annoying as hell since they're non-refundable!

Foreigner - Feels Like the First Time has been added.

It looks like some others have been too, but none that I'm recognizing.

[quote name='Mirpkered']SlayerBlack Magic
ThriceImage of the Invisible
WhitechapelThis is Exile
ForeignerFeels Like the First Time
Marilyn MansonDisposable Teens

these look to be new at first glance.[/QUOTE]

Yes! Thank you for pointing this out. I'm a huge metal head and been hoping they would add some of the tracks from the Mayhem Festival Pack that came out a few weeks ago. Finally I can rock out to some White Chapel and Slayer!

No prob to everyone thanking me. I actually have made a spreadsheet with all available songs on it. If anyone is interested I'd take a cap code for it ;) Seriously though if anyone is interested just PM me your email.

[quote name='Mirpkered']No prob to everyone thanking me. I actually have made a spreadsheet with all available songs on it. If anyone is interested I'd take a cap code for it ;) Seriously though if anyone is interested just PM me your email.[/QUOTE]

? You could just like, upload it to any of the many free services out there instead.

Augh. It's so dumb that the system doesn't remember what system you have. I meant to test to see if Wii points were working again, but the 360 was the default.

Here's a 360 token. I don't remember what song it was, so it'll remain a mystery:
K447W-VV6FP-Q92VR-MGXT6-8DP96

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Augh. It's so dumb that the system doesn't remember what system you have. I meant to test to see if Wii points were working again, but the 360 was the default.

Here's a 360 token. I don't remember what song it was, so it'll remain a mystery:
K447W-VV6FP-Q92VR-MGXT6-8DP96[/QUOTE]Looks like it was "Stop!" by Against Me. Not familiar with the band, but I have some friends coming over soon who are big fans, so they should get a kick out of it. Thanks!

[quote name='BustaUppa']Looks like it was "Stop!" by Against Me. Not familiar with the band, but I have some friends coming over soon who are big fans, so they should get a kick out of it. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Awesome song, awesome band. Has kind of an awkward (though easy, once you get it) drum chart on expert and really great lyrics.

I just found out about this.

Now I'm depressed that I didn't capitalize on the free Wii Points before today. :(

[quote name='evilmrt']How about sales on Pepsi? I haven't seen the RB caps on any pepsi packs or 2-liters, only the single bottles.[/QUOTE]

I heard that Valero Gas has them 2 for 2.22
My Dollar Tree carries pepsi products...
Or you can also check ebay... "pepsi rock band"

[quote name='evilmrt']How about sales on Pepsi? I haven't seen the RB caps on any pepsi packs or 2-liters, only the single bottles.[/QUOTE]

As stated many times in the promotion, they are only one 20ozs and 1 liters.

Been 24-hours since Pepsi said they'd be fixing the Wii points problem... hopefully they stand by their word and fix it sometime within the next day.

I goofed and got a song for another system, I am not sure what system or what song it is, but here you go

R9KCM-2JG7T-2M2V2-TT6KM-QXQPT

Great to hear that the Wii points got fixed. On the other hand, it looks like they didn't update the song list with this week's DLC again. I was hoping to use some codes on Kings of Leon and Rise Against songs!

[quote name='jling84']Great to hear that the Wii points got fixed. On the other hand, it looks like they didn't update the song list with this week's DLC again. I was hoping to use some codes on Kings of Leon and Rise Against songs![/QUOTE]

I heard they updated the list with some songs from the Mayhem Tour (the DLC from 2 weeks ago) this week. Maybe Pepsi is just going to be a couple weeks behind for the rest of summer?

In any case, I'm going to hold out on purchasing the Rise Against pack until hopefully Pepsi releases it, in hopefully 2 weeks. :)

Hey guys, I also messed up. Free X360 track download:

KTHJD-PHH82-3Y2WQ-3RVDX-82Y9W

"Runnin' Wild" by Airbourne

[quote name='tk102']I heard they updated the list with some songs from the Mayhem Tour (the DLC from 2 weeks ago) this week. Maybe Pepsi is just going to be a couple weeks behind for the rest of summer?

In any case, I'm going to hold out on purchasing the Rise Against pack until hopefully Pepsi releases it, in hopefully 2 weeks. :)[/QUOTE]

Oooh I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. Hopefully The Dead Weather songs will show up next week and the Kings of Leon songs the week after that.

I screwed up with one of my codes too ... here's Alien Ant Farm's version of Smooth Criminal for 360

Token: DMP3Y-HJR3T-6TFX3-7Q4CJ-3XHT3

[quote name='mrpink74']I screwed up with one of my codes too ... here's Alien Ant Farm's version of Smooth Criminal for 360

Token: DMP3Y-HJR3T-6TFX3-7Q4CJ-3XHT3[/QUOTE]

used *not by me*

problably a fucking lurker

[quote name='IronsideGrunt']used *not by me*

problably a fucking lurker[/QUOTE]

People are so fucken rude.

If you receive a free gift of generousity, say thank you.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']People are so fucken rude.

If you receive a free gift of generousity, say thank you.[/QUOTE]
You expect too much out of the internet.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Yessir.[/QUOTE]
That's good to know. I bought 15,000 points for $57 on ebay just before the "out of tokens" error. Figured I'd load up on 'em at nearly 1/3 price. Someone probably already mentioned this, so sorry to repeat, but you can buy them on eBay - 25 songs (or 5000 Wii points) for $20. Some one is selling a lot of them and they work. It's legit. Search for

"Rock Band 1 & 2 Songs for Xbox 360/PS3/Wii"

They come in 25/50/100 ... a little cheaper than drinking that much soda and he puts the codes in for you, you just have to pick the songs.

[quote name='mrpink74']That's good to know. I bought 15,000 points for $57 on ebay just before the "out of tokens" error. Figured I'd load up on 'em at nearly 1/3 price. Someone probably already mentioned this, so sorry to repeat, but you can buy them on eBay - 25 songs (or 5000 Wii points) for $20. Some one is selling a lot of them and they work. It's legit. Search for

"Rock Band 1 & 2 Songs for Xbox 360/PS3/Wii"

They come in 25/50/100 ... a little cheaper than drinking that much soda and he puts the codes in for you, you just have to pick the songs.
[/QUOTE]

I bought 110 codes for $50.00. Free shipping. He mailed me the caps, lol. I had to enter them all and such- but I got 22000 Wii Points (I used a bunch already, of course).

I am trying to get more caps withotu spending much more money though. If I can get enough- I am going to buy a DSi and stock up. I want a DSi anyway.

bread's done
Back