Pepsi's "Drink up, Rock out" promotion - Win DLC and Games! STARTS JUNE 2ND!

[quote name='blissskr']They changed the beatles rock band entry to allow you to select your system when entering now.[/QUOTE]

I wonder what the heck is going to happen to those of us who entered last week? Hopefully not wasted points.

[quote name='Se7en69']I wonder what the heck is going to happen to those of us who entered last week? Hopefully not wasted points.[/QUOTE]

They probally are wasted....

They should be refunded though.

P.S: PEPSI, GIMME SOME WII POINTZ!

[quote name='blissskr']I entered some for today for beatles bundle and in my account it doesn't even say what its for its just blank and says n/a lol[/QUOTE]

Thats not good?

I'm sure it's fine...everyone just breathe deeply, Wii points will be back, Beatles bundles will be given out, I doubt your entries last week are 'wasted.'

It's going to be ok.

-mattyp

This is probably one of the best contests so far, that I collectively remember.

More Wii tokens [cough]points[/cough] please.

Yippee! Were you actually trying to go for it, or did you accidentally hit it, trying to redeem for Wii points? I did that once, 'cept for a 360 song...a code that went to waste... =(

Only 4 days left. This is sad. What a great contest this has been. I've never won in any other contest like I have in this one. Not even remotely.

I've got a bunch of buy 1 get 1 free pepsi caps I need to cash in soon and then put toward this contest still. I guess I'll just dump them all into a beatles bundle, RB2 bundle and/or 360.

[quote name='xycury']crap, only 4 days left... they won't actually restock... not in this much time.[/QUOTE]

"Note: You have until 9/30/09 to select your game console and track. If you do not select a game console and track by 9/30/09, your winning will become null and void."

Only 4 days left in the contest but that doesn't mean they won't restock, because you have until the 30th to pick what you want.

EDIT: Also, if anyone wants to play their points for rock band tracks, now is the time to do it. I just went 80/80

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got off the phone with a pepsi rep for the contest (I called because I don't actually remember having to put a physical mailing address in for the contest), they told me they are in fact working on restocking, and they may have to resort to restocking after the contest officially ends this week.

[quote name='Cmosfm']"Note: You have until 9/30/09 to select your game console and track. If you do not select a game console and track by 9/30/09, your winning will become null and void."

Only 4 days left in the contest but that doesn't mean they won't restock, because you have until the 30th to pick what you want.

EDIT: Also, if anyone wants to play their points for rock band tracks, now is the time to do it. I just went 80/80[/QUOTE]

Ah that's right, I thought it didn't end, for tracks, till the 30th.

So yeah they will have to just restock after all the "real" prizes go away.

As for the caps, we'll see a super increase in wins too. because you won't find them anymore.

I just went 15/15 on some right now.

I wonder how many people are stocking up caps just for points.. :lol:

[quote name='Visc']I just got off the phone with a pepsi rep for the contest (I called because I don't actually remember having to put a physical mailing address in for the contest), they told me they are in fact working on restocking, and they may have to resort to restocking after the contest officially ends this week.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I have 141 "songs" to redeem, I'd love to turn that into Wii Points.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Awesome, I have 141 "songs" to redeem, I'd love to turn that into Wii Points.[/QUOTE]

geez... I should go diving some more this week and next. we're still serving up yellow caps so I should be able to score more.

I only have 24 caps... modest amount compared to others, but I'll never have to buy another wii card again.

Well lucky for me, my local hardware store (I still don't understand how they can sell soda, let alone at the cheapest price in town for a 20oz), has a full cooler of yellow capped pepsi, and even better, yellow capped cherry pepsi.

I may have to try for a ps3 rockband 2 bundle now...

[quote name='xycury']Ah that's right, I thought it didn't end, for tracks, till the 30th.

So yeah they will have to just restock after all the "real" prizes go away.

As for the caps, we'll see a super increase in wins too. because you won't find them anymore.

I just went 15/15 on some right now.

I wonder how many people are stocking up caps just for points.. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting that wins were back to 100%!

Just won on all of the caps I had been sitting on!

Gah was hoping they'd restock today...tired of checking countless times per day, but I know if I don't these people with 50, 75, 100+ are going to grab em all before I get my little 20-25 lol. Just wanna grab some VC games :(.

At this point Im starting to doubt that they will actually restock. Every time someone talks to them they keep changing the date that it will occur. I mean its been about three weeks it never took this long before.

[quote name='GBmanNC']Just went 10/10.
It'd be nice if they have one more update, I want a couple of last weeks songs, but I doubt that will happen.[/QUOTE]

Fluke

I had lost one a couple minutes before you said that, so I just tried again and lost that one too :p

lol, so I went to my local Dollar Tree today, and I saw they still had a bunch of yellow cappers, but I didn't really want a Pepsi, but then I saw in the back (kinda like near there stock room) they had a few open Pepsis in crates (probably Pepsis that people opened and then just left in store, tsk tsk), but they had yellow caps, so I went ahead and took the yellow caps. XD

I got 8 caps, yippee!

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I doubt they'll add enough wii points as it looks like everyone is waiting for it.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm wondering too. Even my measily 25 may not be enough for people >100.

I literally have two caps and all I want is 400 Wii Points. People need to have some mercy and not eat up all of the points for those of us who want a few!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I literally have two caps and all I want is 400 Wii Points. People need to have some mercy and not eat up all of the points for those of us who want a few![/QUOTE]

Haven't you already redeemed for thousands of points already or am I reading your previous posts in this thread wrong?

[quote name='mtxbass1']Haven't you already redeemed for thousands of points already or am I reading your previous posts in this thread wrong?[/QUOTE]

At the begining of the promotion I was very active, until the time that the Wii Points ran out for the first time.

I guess that is true, that I used a lot of codes myself- but my area is currently lacking in yellow caps. I recently picked up a DSi as well, so I was trying to get as many points on it as possible.

You are right that at the begining of the contest, I was very active. As time went on- my activity with the contest slowed down.

Point taken though.

Anyone have cap codes that I can buy? I had a trade set up over at Gametz but I can't get a hold of the guy and I'm afraid I'll miss the end of the contest. I need like 20-30 codes.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I literally have two caps and all I want is 400 Wii Points. People need to have some mercy and not eat up all of the points for those of us who want a few![/QUOTE]

Honestly, I can't blame anyone for doing anything but redeeming as many as they can when they can. If you don't make it in time to redeem your Wii points because they got them all first, it isn't their fault. It isn't even your fault; it's Pepsi's (well, whoever runs the contest for them, rather...are they the "Young America" I was hearing of earlier?).

Don't get me wrong, even with the problems this has been an AMAZING promotion, but the Wii points issue here in the last month or so is pretty pathetic. I realize that more people bought points than they expected, so they ran out, but it never should have happened a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time. After restocking the first time, they should have already been getting more in the background in preparation for when they ran out again, considering they knew that demand was high, instead of waiting until they run out and then taking a week to acquire more.

I know that many of us have received an awesome share of goodies from this IWG, but I really hope that they keep well stocked for the end of the month, because it would be a shame if someone new to the contest buys a lot of Pepsi just because of this promotion and doesn't get a chance to redeem them for points for their Wii, which could be their only console, because the points aren't sufficiently stocked. If I were that person I just made up, I'd be pretty angry. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. *suspense*

It's best to play when others can't. Playing over a holiday weekend doesn't even sound like a good idea. Which is why I didn't. I won on all of my caps yesterday BTW. I have about 6 more to get from people at work. I'm holding off on some wii points because some extra points never hurt anyone... Otherwise I think I'll have beatles and half rb2 songs.

The mornings are the way to go. Literally just now I went 40 for 40. If anyone still has codes left, PLAY THEM IN THE MORNING!!

I just won one out of one about 25 minutes ago. Looking back, and including this win, I've had a 161 out of 224 record (no, I didn't buy 224 pepsis, though a percentage were actual pepsis). That's a 72% win percentage. 161 wins translates into 32200 Nintendo points, worth $322. Woohoo! What an awesome promotion!

The Pepsi machines in our building are still loaded with yellow-cap bottles, most of which will probably go unused. Sad.

Looks like they finally updated the Wii Codes. I was able to redeem the ones I have been waiting for the last few weeks.

bread's done
Back