Per4mer Turbo Wheel for the Super NES - $9.95 (+ $11.50 shipping O_o)

zenintrude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://www.weirdstuff.com/cgi-bin/item/20143

Imagine, being able to play Mario Kart and Top Gear the way God intended you to: with a terrible steering wheel peripheral! Perfect for gamers who have recently purchased the RetroDuo or other SNES-clone, especially gamers who wish to spend hours (or, more likely, minutes) in shear frustration, desperately trying to get this antiquated technology to do what you want it to do!

Act fast, supplies are limited!

[Note: Poster has no affiliation with WeirdStuff Inc., nor does this post serve as an endorsement of WeirdStuff Inc. or their collection of useless computer parts.]

Can't imagine anyone buying one?! Unbelievable... I thought this was the site where people bought anything, regardless of its quality or usefulness, as long as it was cheap enough!

Yes, I'm looking at you, Matt Hazard.

[quote name='zenintrude']Can't imagine anyone buying one?! Unbelievable... I thought this was the site where people bought anything, regardless of its quality or usefulness, as long as it was cheap enough!

Yes, I'm looking at you, Matt Hazard.[/QUOTE]

Dont you ever.....ever ever ever ever...EVER...rip on Matt Hazard. Neil Patrick Harris and Will Arnett in a cheezy C movie style comedy?!!?! COMIC GOLD I tells ya...comic gold.

To get back on topic, If i had a time machine I would buy one of these and go back to christmas 1992 and give it to a younger, smarter version of myself just so I could kick my buddy's ass at some Mario Kart in style.

I'd also grab some Crystal Pepsi while I was there too.....kill two birds with one stone

id get it if it was cheaper as a joke xmas gift for my friend. i cant imagine this thing working at all, considering lack of analog on the snes.

i do love the stickers with the speed and rpm lol.

oooo and it can be used at the office, too!

bread's done
Back