Perfect Dark (N64)

freestyledust77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
You may want to check out Gamestop, as I was checking is shipments last week, we recieved two sealed copies of perfect dark for the n64 for $5, may not be the best deal in the world but not bad for the price for a classic, Joe.

You can find them for about that much on eBay if you know what to look for.

If you're lazier, you should be able to find one for $6 or $7 shipped on eBay. And yes, that is new and factory sealed...I bought one a few weeks ago.

N64 games where realy cheap when Blockbuster was selling them, i mean like almost all games 99 cents. I picked up a brand new Conker bad fur day and never even played it.

[quote name='crazytalkx']I got one for $5 at the Toys R Us green tag sale a while back, its hard going back to the graphics ahaha[/QUOTE]

It was a $1 at mine TRU this spring. I traded them in for $5 a peace to a local no chain store.

I bought it for $10 at KB back when N64 games were still around and sold in most stores. Fun game but it seems like no one wants the game now. Even for $1 at Toys R Us when Green Tag went to 90% off earlier in the year, it didn't sell well.

my local blockbuster has all the good n64 games and i talked to them tonight to see if they would sell them, and they said they will get back to me soon, Joe.

[quote name='freestyledust77']my local blockbuster has all the good n64 games and i talked to them tonight to see if they would sell them, and they said they will get back to me soon, Joe.[/quote]

can you please stop posting "joe" at the end of your topics. It is very annoying.

[quote name='mr ryles']can you please stop posting "joe" at the end of your topics. It is very annoying.[/QUOTE]

Can you please stop complaining about how this person posts his or her topics when it really doesn't affect you in any way?It is very annoying.

/understands that this post is hyprocritical

[quote name='crazytalkx']I got one for $5 at the Toys R Us green tag sale a while back, its hard going back to the graphics ahaha[/QUOTE]

I'm mighty tempted to purchase one off ebay. The thing that bothers me about N64 games is the sound. It's so compressed and sounds like a REALLY crappy mp3 (which it is).

During one of the TRU green tag sales I saw a whole bunch of Perfect Dark sealed copies for like $2 or something. It was kind of depressing thinking back to launch day when I paid something like $60 for it. I drove up on my lunch break from work after having sprained my ankle really bad and limped through the store. I raced back home, didn't eat, and played the first level before going back to work, and being late.

After work, I played some more with my ankle in a bucket of ice and my mom saw how swollen it was and took me to the doctor for x-rays. I was pissed because I was hooked on PD.

Good times...

bread's done
Back