Perfect Dark Zero(360) $47.77 at Microcenter

Santurio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
I just got the new ad for Microcenter and it has PDZ priced at $47.77. The best part is that it states the regular price to be $59.99 which would be the Limited Edition. This should work great for a PM at BB or Circuit City.

I think getting the regular edition at BB for $40 ac is the better deal. I mean, maybe the bonus disc is worth $7.78 to some, and if you're one of them, this is a fine deal. But for a few gamer pictures and a dashboard theme (that supposedly crashes the box on occasion), I'm not thinking it's worth it.

[quote name='mkelehan']I think getting the regular edition at BB for $40 ac is the better deal. I mean, maybe the bonus disc is worth $7.78 to some, and if you're one of them, this is a fine deal. But for a few gamer pictures and a dashboard theme (that supposedly crashes the box on occasion), I'm not thinking it's worth it.[/QUOTE]

Meh, I'm a sucker for those "Limited Edition" things with the added tin and worthless trash, something inside my gut makes me want the damn things.

[quote name='mkelehan']I think getting the regular edition at BB for $40 ac is the better deal. I mean, maybe the bonus disc is worth $7.78 to some, and if you're one of them, this is a fine deal. But for a few gamer pictures and a dashboard theme (that supposedly crashes the box on occasion), I'm not thinking it's worth it.[/QUOTE]
Actually it's only $6.56 if you buy at BB, and then PM ;)

[quote name='DX']Meh...

Got ot for $32 at Gamestop today.[/QUOTE]

How B2G1 free? If so great deal for you, this is a good price for the limited edition, damn i wish i had know about this few weeks ago, i would have taken it.

[quote name='abhinav']How B2G1 free? If so great deal for you, this is a good price for the limited edition, damn i wish i had know about this few weeks ago, i would have taken it.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

That,Condemned and COD2 for $96

[quote name='botticus']Not bad. Are there any DS deals in there this month?[/QUOTE]
No DS game deals it just has the DS on sale: It states $129.99 but has it marked out and it says save $22 but it doesn't actually have a price.

They have slim PStwos for $149.99 slashed out and save $22 also.

PSP system $249.99 slashed out and save $22.

PSP-Grand theft Auto: Liberty City Stories for $37.77

[quote name='menikmati']Meh, I'm a sucker for those "Limited Edition" things with the added tin and worthless trash, something inside my gut makes me want the damn things.[/QUOTE]
The art on the tin is actually one of the better ones out there, especially the back cover. It was reason enough for me to pick up the LE over the regular edition. So, how limited is the LE?

[quote name='SteveMcQ'] So, how limited is the LE?[/QUOTE]

1-10 million copys.. if it follow suit to Halo 2...LoLz..

Agree it's a nice tin... but it will wear off on you...
only if the bonus disc actually had some decent stuff...

[quote name='Santurio'].[/QUOTE]

A few comments on Santurio's pic:

1. Eww! She ate an elf!

2. Given the extra knowledge that her ass can handle 1 entire man without any obvious signs of distress, I officially claim her as oversexed.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']A few comments on Santurio's pic:

1. Eww! She ate an elf!

2. Given the extra knowledge that her ass can handle 1 entire man without any obvious signs of distress, I officially claim her as oversexed.[/QUOTE]

Eeeeeexxxcellent!!

[quote name='SteveMcQ'] So, how limited is the LE?[/QUOTE]

I've seen more copies of the Limited than the Regular edition... ;)
I decided to get the LE at Best Buy...if only because that's all they had. All in all, the tin casing was probably the reason for the extra $10, as the disc is practically worthless. A couple of video clips of the standard concept art, a song, some downloadable avatars and background schemes are the highlights of this disc. Then again, there was also a small mini-comic and a glyph packed in with it. I cannot really imagine anyone trading anything for these cardboard glyphs, though (I got #2 of 9).

bread's done
Back