Perfect Dark Zero: Does anyone still play?

deathweasel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
I'm looking for a new multiplayer-centric game for really cheap, and I've been reading up on PDZ and it looks like it would be fun for a while for MP. I just want to know if anyone still plays online, because I don't want to buy the game and end up having to play only SP or return it because nobody gets online anymore.

Please, none of this, "OMG Perfect Dark was soooo much better on N64!!!" stuff. I understand that. I just want to know about Zero. Thanks CAGs!

It's great multiplayer play, and I still play online at least once a week. I never have a problem finding matches - this game still has a lot of people playing, which says something since it's been out for so long.

I still play online, its a really solid experience to be honest. Problem is that my 360 freezes so much lately, I've been having a hard time playing anything. :(

-Dr. Ugly-

I stopped playing online because it seemed every game I dropped into had one other person playing, the rest were bots and the settings were for what seemed an endless match.

If a CAG game were to happen, however, I'd be down with it.

you sure me and my friends werent in the room.... our names start with BOT..... lol look over on the left at my gamertag

and fror the op i always seem to see erdaication games goin. i play once in a while still

If we get a CAG game going, just message me and I'd love to play. I think this game has the second or third-best multiplayer on the 360 and still has the best netcode of any game on 360 right now. Kinda scary since this was a launch title.

I still own and would not mind playing this once in a while. Online co-op story was great and I enjoyed multiplayer. Infected matches are really fun.

Though I normally have trouble finding a match with more than 3 real people, I'd so be down to play with fellow CAGs :).

Ok, everyone interested in playing add me on XBL and in a note put CAG or something like that. We'll get this off the ground soon.

I'm High Five YEAH.

I would also be down. My friend picked it up for a while back. I didn't get to much into the single player. But the multi player is nice. I really like that you are able to add bots. It give yay someone to kick ass against.

Well, I just bought this game so I'll probably try it out pretty soon. I still have King Kong, my Ninety Nine Nights (rental) to test out and then next week comes out the new Marvel UA expansion pack which will probably make me play through the game again.

Ugh, have fun with King Kong. I got it for $8 to get the easy, easy achievement points (just playing through the game will get you 1000). It was the most tortuous several hours I've ever spend playing a video game.

I'm actually getting more excited about PDZ as more people keep posting. It's going to be a fun one.

I still play this online, fun game. I always find alot of people online when I play. Im usually playing eradication or deathmatch. So you can probably find me on there some time.

I rebought the PH version a few months ago. Nice bonus with the free maps. I haven't played in about a month, but I'd be down with a CAG match. I you see me on, send me an invite and I promise to put down the guitar and hop in.
:D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I've been tempted to re-buy this game, I always liked it just pissed me off because I sucked ass.[/quote]
Haha, I feel you on that bro. I'm the same way with gears of war. I hate how everyone knows where all the weapons are and gets them within 3 seconds and just rapes me.

Anyway, on to your original question OP - I have it, and love it. I'm not sure what all the complaints are about. I really love to play co-op as well with a friend - thats a great experience. Anyway, I thought it was a great game and i'm pretty sure people are still playing it. Death - Add me as a friend. I'd be glad to play with you online sometime!

[quote name='depascal22']How about tonight? Someone feel like starting a room around 8pm EST?[/quote]
I'll try hopping on later tonight, 8:00 EST shouldn't be a problem.

I rented Perfect Dark for tonight. I can't just sit and wait for it to get here. So, I'm down for 8:00. I'm sending out a bunch of friend requests now.

I'm up for an online game. Never really played it online before so feel free to send me a invite. I should be on around 8:00

Yea I stopped playing online but It was a blast when I was and PDZ is the only game that I have no problems finding matches online. I'm def down, I'll add ya High Five and send me an invite if I'm on and I'm game.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Haha, I feel you on that bro. I'm the same way with gears of war. I hate how everyone knows where all the weapons are and gets them within 3 seconds and just rapes me.[/QUOTE]
You don't know where the weapons are?

Have you only played the game once or something? It's not that complicated, except for when they swap weapons and such.

Yeah, the GoW maps are so simple you should have them by heart in a matter of a couple rounds.

Besides that you get into it. Figure out how to roll and shotgun, how to blindfire the shotgun, when to pull out the rifle, when to chainsaw and when to melee, how to use the bow and pull off headshots, etc.

I played it for an hour. Its ... special. I wanna see the goldeneye maps, but ddint see anything regarding DLC.

[quote name='help1']I played it for an hour. Its ... special. I wanna see the goldeneye maps, but ddint see anything regarding DLC.[/quote]

Just go into All Games on the XBox Live Marketplace, find PDZ, then you'll see the map packs there. I don't think there's a way in through the actual game.

[quote name='deathweasel']So yeah, PDZ is pretty good fun multiplayer. Thanks CAGs! It was fun. We should do it again sometime soon.[/quote]
Wurd ... it was good fun; I think everyone had a blast. I had to scoot out to grab some grub but I wish I could have stayed on longer.

I'll have to download the maps for next time!

I had fun. We should do capture the flag or dark ops next time. Either way I'm down for some more.

[quote name='sp00ge']I missed the action.... damnit![/quote]Ditto. Sounds like you guys all had a blast, I'd love to be a part of the next one.

I just bought PDZ today on ebay for $13.25. It is the Limited Edition. I was going to use my goozex points but somewhat often I can find games $20 or $15 or $10 cheaper at other places... I'm hoping I can get Super Paper Mario from goozex even tho it might take a month but no hurry.

[quote name='sp00ge']I missed the action.... damnit![/QUOTE]

It's all good. I saw you get on pretty much just as I was leaving. You did miss a good time, though.

bread's done
Back