Perfect Shot available at Gamestop.com

tito1183

CAGiversary!
The Nyko perfect shot is available at gamestop.com right now. It says shipping within 24 hours. I know these are hard to find so just wanted to let all the fellow CAGs know about it. Good luck and I hope you can get one!!!!!!!:D

[quote name='fatez']purchase 2 to get free shipping with coupon code: SAVER

any other good coupon codes to go with this?[/quote]Hmmm, looks like they borked the SAVER coupon...

Coupon SAVER - $10 off an online purchase of $75 or more. Not valid on bundles or bonus/premium items. May not be combined with other offers. For Xbox Live Diamond Club members only.

[quote name='eugaet']Hmmm, looks like they borked the SAVER coupon...[/quote]

I see something different than you strangely

Coupon SAVER - Free Value Shipping on your order. Minimum cart value must be $25.00

still not as good as it was before, minimum price now required

[quote name='buckythekat']I see something different than you strangely

Coupon SAVER - Free Value Shipping on your order. Minimum cart value must be $25.00

still not as good as it was before, minimum price now required[/QUOTE]

Then why the hell do I see something different than both of you?

Coupon SAVER - 15% off your order of any in-stock used game or dvd. Not valid on bundled items, consoles, or accessories

[quote name='PRMega']Then why the hell do I see something different than both of you?

Coupon SAVER - 15% off your order of any in-stock used game or dvd. Not valid on bundled items, consoles, or accessories[/quote]I got that when I entered it in but after looking at other stuff and going back to my cart it changed to free shipping.

[quote name='Hoffgod']Ordered 2. Dual-wielding in HotD 2&3 FTW.[/quote]

:lol: Never thought of that! That sounds badass

I just picked one up at a local Circuit City for $14.99. Stopped to buy House of the Dead before heading to an out of the way Gamestop that had them in stock according to the store locater. Figured I might as well check while I was in CC and sure enough there were 2 hanging with the Wii accessories. Saved some time and gas.

Circuit City might be an option for those not wanting to wait for an online order or can't track one down at a Gamestop or KMart.

EDIT: Just realized this information has been discussed in the other 2 Perfect Shot threads, my bad.

Picked these up back in the $12.99 amazon deal. These are great gun controllers. Highly recommended!!

[quote name='Hoffgod']Ordered 2. Dual-wielding in HotD 2&3 FTW.[/QUOTE]

Quoted again for ULTIMATE badass.
These are always available at Wal-Mart.com... for twenty bones. lol.

Edit: Check your orders, folks:

WII PERFECT SHOT - Wii
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
$29.98
clear.gif
Shipped
clear.gif

[quote name='Eyecue']Went to local my GS and bought one for $16.23[/quote]

Same here. Plus the one I order from Amazon Market place last week for $18, shipped today

[quote name='Monsta Mack']These are always available at Wal-Mart.com... for twenty bones. lol.[/quote]

$20!:lol: I thought I was paying too much when I bought 2 at Kmart for $16.49 each. The CAG in me hesitated but I finally got them because I know they are hard to find B&M and I didn't want to wait for GS or Amazon to get them in.

GS.com has them up for sale again, has anyone gotten shipping confirmation from their orders? I ordered 2 just now but who knows if they're actually shipping.

[quote name='TrialSword']GS.com has them up for sale again, has anyone gotten shipping confirmation from their orders? I ordered 2 just now but who knows if they're actually shipping.[/quote]

I ordered 2 on Tuesday when they were in stock and last night the status changed to "shipped".

For Ghost Squad and/or HoTD 2/3return, do you NEED to have more than 1 nunchuck?

How does the nunchuck connect with the Perfect Shot?

[quote name='decon']For Ghost Squad and/or HoTD 2/3return, do you NEED to have more than 1 nunchuck?

How does the nunchuck connect with the Perfect Shot?[/QUOTE]Don't know about Ghost Squad, but for HotD you don't even need a nunchuck, which would connect through the bottom of the handle like this:
nykopostol.jpg

bread's done
Back