Perilous Puzzle Bundle: Hairy Tales, Spoids, Great Permutator $5 + Wyv and Keep: The Temple of the Lost Idol $7

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
New bundle up from indiebundle.org.

Perilous Puzzle Bundle

PPuzzle_featured.png

Pay $5 for:

[*]Spoids
  • Desura
  • DRM-Free Download
  • Greenlight
  • Windows

[*]Great Permutator
  • Desura
  • DRM-Free Download
  • Greenlight
  • Windows

For $7 you can get the Bundle+, which includes all of the above, as well as:

Last edited by a moderator:
XD Hello, official IndieBundle rep (aka Joe) here. Just want to say a big thank you to MrNinjaSquirrel for posting our bundle!

I'll gladly answer any questions here.

Quick Edit::

DRM-Free is available for all of the titles in the bundle. However, this may be via Desura (although you don't need to use the client to get the download, you can get it directly from the site)

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume we get Steam keys if any of the games passes Greenlight?
Yes, that's right! Notice the little icons on the bundle profile page and that will let you know exactly what you get (Steam/desura/drm-free/greenlight etc).

@Idiotekque: We certainly can't impress everyone XD

To be fair, I'm just comparing you to the other indie bundle sites. They give more games for less money, and have more popular titles.

Sorry to be harsh, but you can't forge steel in a lukewarm furnace.

To be fair, I'm just comparing you to the other indie bundle sites. They give more games for less money, and have more popular titles.

Sorry to be harsh, but you can't forge steel in a lukewarm furnace.
You aren't beign harsh, just honest. We realize that our bundles give fewer games and cost more than a buck (still a great deal tho!), but we like to feel that we give a greater chance to smaller titles and serve a niche audience. That's why we start at the typical BTA price and try to find a small group of similar quality games. It isn't for everyone, but those who do purcahse the bundles are happy and usually support the next bundle.

Our team doesn't do this for the money (or else we woundl't give more than 80% to the guys and girls who make the games), but we think it still a great deal for gamers and a great way to see some games you might otherwise miss out on.

Thanks Idiotekque!  Our next two bundles are worth a look :) One is full of Dungeon games, and the next IS a PWYW with a charity, hoping one will interest you and hopefully we will get a post up here!

Awesome, now to decide if the games will get through Greenlight, and if not, if I'll play them anyway.  I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for the other bundles, though.

@MrNinjaSquirrel: Thank you! We are excited for it to come out. It will be available for subscribers on the 27th, everyone else two days after.

@ groz24: I've got my eye on Wyv and Keep. Even the video is pretty well done and I had a fun time playing it. The others are fun as well (Spoids was a good time waster and pretty addictive), but that was my (Joe) personal favorite.  Thanks for commenting!

bread's done
Back