Persona 2 (PSP) under review from Amazon.com?

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
wondering what is the issue here...

http://www.amazon.com/Shin-Megami-T...VFJU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323382006&sr=8-1

Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)
We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess? They had a few customer complaints about the outer box of the game being crushed because they were shipping it in bubble mailers instead of a cardboard box.

I'd like to know also as I bought it as a Christmas present for my sister and I'm not sure she'd say anything to me if anything was wrong with it (even if it was missing the UMD!).

[quote name='RedvsBlue']My guess? They had a few customer complaints about the outer box of the game being crushed because they were shipping it in bubble mailers instead of a cardboard box.[/QUOTE]

That's gotta be it. IIRC, they had the same issue when the game first came out and Amazon put it under review then too. They just don't package them well enough for shipping and the cardboard case gets crushed.

[quote name='elrobo8']That's gotta be it. IIRC, they had the same issue when the game first came out and Amazon put it under review then too. They just don't package them well enough for shipping and the cardboard case gets crushed.[/QUOTE]

Amazon's packing as of late has been very poor. I'm guessing it's probably due to the holiday rush but still, I'd assume it would be better to hire more workers than deal with damaged products and paying for return shipping.

I ordered mine when it was $19.99, came in a bubble mailer. Thankfully everything was in good shape. Have yet to open it though. Hopefully nothing is wrong inside...

bread's done
Back