Persona 3 $30 @ Fred Meyer YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ZerotypeX']op is probably talking about the original P3 with box, artbook, and weak soundtrack[/quote]

The soundtrack is awesome. love the music for the series.

And yeah OP is probably talking about the original edition which is still highly valued by collectors. Does FES has a nice deluxe box, hardcover artbook, and soundtrack cd?

Soundtrack gets used as a cup coaster in my house...

Joking, but seriously most of the songs aren't that great. Most of them were practically remixes of other songs on the same damn disc

[quote name='kosmos13x']The soundtrack is awesome. love the music for the series.

And yeah OP is probably talking about the original edition which is still highly valued by collectors. Does FES has a nice deluxe box, hardcover artbook, and soundtrack cd?[/quote]

Yes. When I took my Persona 3 DVD case out of the box, brought only the game part into GameStop to trade it in, then brought home FES it fit nicely in that box with the OST and artbook =P

It is not YMMV as this is part of a fairly large Playstation 2 game sale - there are a lot more, too - see the thread linked below.

Actually, Persona 3 (and it is the original version) is just $27 at Fred Meyer Thurs-Sat since they have a 10% off coupon on all video games. I picked one up today for that price in fact. I figured at that price the original is worth having as a collector's item. (I suppose FES would also be $27 there with the coupon except for one little thing - they didn't seem to get any in, so any Persona 3 at FM will be the original).

In any case, this has been discussed previously here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179725

I will change the title of that thread to add in the Persona 3 info. But note there are a lot of other games on sale too, like Valkyrie Profile 2 for $9 (after the 10% off)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back