Persona 3 $47.99 at Amazon

Link127

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Persona 3

Not much of a savings, but at least it's cheaper than retail. Qualifies for Free shipping, also no tax or gas to make the trip to a store.

Also you don't have to have your order sit on backorder with FV for a month or longer just to have it cancelled. :roll:

Odin Sphere is also $2 off, $37.99.

I'll wait out my more recent FV order for a bit (emailing them tomorrow), then I'll probably bite on this.

I think I've run out of fake names and addresses for GCO...

I'm so tempted to buy this. $48 shipped is a good price. And since it's from Amazon and not Gamestop you'll actually get the bonus stuff. And even with super saver shipping they won't ship the game in a manila envelope with no padding like GS does. I have nothing to contribute to the thread. Carry on.

[quote name='dcfox']I just bought this five days ago from amazon. Is there any way to get a price correction?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there's a thing under help for a price adjustment. Or maybe it's on your order. but iot can be done.

[quote name='dcfox']I just bought this five days ago from amazon. Is there any way to get a price correction?[/QUOTE]

Shoot them an email with the order number. I preordered the game at $46.99 from Amazon so unfortunately this doesn't help me.

Should this game be dropping soon?

I play my Xbox 360 so much, I haven't really gone back to the PS2. Yet, I've heard this game mentioned and talked about a lot, on boards and by the 1UP crew and it seems like a really fun and interesting game that I might wanna pick up.

The bonus stuff seems cool also, but I can't help but feel that it'll hit lower prices soon.

[quote name='TheHiei']Should this game be dropping soon?

I play my Xbox 360 so much, I haven't really gone back to the PS2. Yet, I've heard this game mentioned and talked about a lot, on boards and by the 1UP crew and it seems like a really fun and interesting game that I might wanna pick up.

The bonus stuff seems cool also, but I can't help but feel that it'll hit lower prices soon.[/quote]
Being an Atlus RPG at the end of the system's life cycle, that's not a guarantee.

I shot Gamefly an e-mail t find out if I did the "keep" it, if I'd get the soundtrack and art book, as the game's soundtrack is nothing short of phenomenal, haven't heard back yet though. Otherwise, I'll be getting it here.

[quote name='contej85']
I shot Gamefly an e-mail t find out if I did the "keep" it, if I'd get the soundtrack and art book, as the game's soundtrack is nothing short of phenomenal, haven't heard back yet though. Otherwise, I'll be getting it here.[/QUOTE]

I bought SMT Nocturne from Gamefly and did receive the bonus soundtrack, if that helps. I think they just put everything aside and then send it all when they sell the game. So, if they got it you should too.

[quote name='robdees']I bought SMT Nocturne from Gamefly and did receive the bonus soundtrack, if that helps. I think they just put everything aside and then send it all when they sell the game. So, if they got it you should too.[/quote]

It'd be pretty damn sweet to get the whole deal for $39.99, at first I didn't care, but I want this soundtrack. Maybe I'll just plan on buying a second copy if it doesn't come with all the stuff, the game is THAT good.

[quote name='Jeoff']And since it's from Amazon and not Gamestop you'll actually get the bonus stuff. [/quote]
If someone didn't get the entire package (slip case, art book, soundtrack) from Gamestop they need to go back and yell at someone. I got it from Gamestop without any problem, just like a lot of other people.

[quote name='malalrd']I think the art book comes with all P3 right?[/quote]
Yes.

Might be worth noting that I ordered this yesterday right after the price drop. I picked the Free Super Saver Shipping, and got the confirmation e-mail...which told me the game won't ship until the 27th! WTF is up with that? Expected delivery is sometime after Sept. 4th. The thing was advertising that I could have had it by Wednesday of this week if I had chosen the fastest shipping, so why should Super Saver add 7 days to the ship date? I can understand it taking longer to get here, but that whole thing was ridiculous.

damn atlus..always gotta be high on their prices hopefully it'll reach 29.99 sometime and still will be available

I wouldn't expect this to go drop. The last SMT game was an exception for a brief period at Amazon, but it wasn't much like the rest of the series.

bread's done
Back