Persona 3 FES

warmsignal

CAGiversary!
People like to call this game "rare", but I don't know how true it is, with all the sealed copies on Ebay.

The only place for miles and miles that this game can be found, is at a local Kmart. They still have a few. Now they're all crammed down and hidden away, but a few months ago the price sticker was visible, and I think it was $30 or $35 or something in that area.

I've heard people talking about it being on clearance at Kmart, so I'm wondering if someone can confirm some sort of mark down? Is it possible that those copies are less now? Anyone bought the FES version from Kmart lately?

[quote name='warmsignal']People like to call this game "rare", but I don't know how true it is, with all the sealed copies on Ebay.

The only place for miles and miles that this game can be found, is at a local Kmart. They still have a few. Now they're all crammed down and hidden away, but a few months ago the price sticker was visible, and I think it was $30 or $35 or something in that area.

I've heard people talking about it being on clearance at Kmart, so I'm wondering if someone can confirm some sort of mark down? Is it possible that those copies are less now? Anyone bought the FES version from Kmart lately?[/QUOTE]

Almost all atlus games are rare because most have low print runs.

Atlus tends to run limited prints of their games and will release more prints when it becomes popular. This is what happened with Persona 3 with FES, FES was the re-release. Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 and even Disgaea 1 were also released again since the prices people were re-selling the game around $90 to $120 at one point.

It was rare at one point in time, but if Atlus sees the chance that it could sell a bunch more copies and get the money for their games, they will take it.

Even Demon's Souls had a 2nd print run in the US since it was popular enough for it.

[quote name='warmsignal']People like to call this game "rare", but I don't know how true it is, with all the sealed copies on Ebay.

I've heard people talking about it being on clearance at Kmart, so I'm wondering if someone can confirm some sort of mark down? Is it possible that those copies are less now? Anyone bought the FES version from Kmart lately?[/QUOTE]

I know this is an old thread, but I just picked up FES at Kmart last night! Used my last $20 Coupon too, brought the price to $9.99!

bread's done
Back