Persona 3 Portable - Coming...eventually?

SynGamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
In the latest issue of Famitsu, it was revealed that Atlus will be bring Persona 3 to the PSP with a female character lead. Nothing else was listed...

Source

p3port.jpg
2dmf668.jpg

1250578417810.jpg

1250578417810.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Sankaku, there were two other pages revealed.

And this is a definite DO WANT. With a MC switch, it'll be enough for me to find the time to play through the game again.

Male version of Elizabeth

http://img23.imageshack.us/i/1250578417810.jpg/

From gamefaqs

Taken from duckroll: "It's a port of Persona 3, with selectable protagonist. There will be certain things unique to the female route, and there will be some new additions to the male route as well. Otherwise it's the same game with various improvements. Apparently there'll be 5 difficulty levels, and like in P4, you can set your party members on manual control. The game is coming out on 1st Nov."

2dmf668.jpg

[quote name='iRent']Crap by the time it comes out in NA it will probably be unavailable on UMD.[/QUOTE]
Don't be silly.

Rather than make a new thread, I figured I'd bump this one. Just got an alert from my phone that I had a new e-mail and *gasp* it was Atlus announcing Persona 3 Portable coming to the US in early July.

And here are a few parts of the e-mail:
p3p_faithful_announcement_b.jpg

p3p_faithful_announcement_bottom.jpg

[quote name='Monsta Mack']So it doesn't include FES?[/QUOTE]

It includes the FES extra in the regular game but doesnt have the Answer

I'll have to check this game out, and since it is being published by Atlus over here, I bet there will be a Free Soundtrack when you either pre-order or just buy the regular copy.

bread's done
Back