Persona 4 - $36.99 on Amazon now! (was $34.99)

Hmmm...hopefully they update the orders that have already been placed to this price, otherwise I will have to contact them. They usually would have done this by now, but my order has not changed.

How does amazon's pre-order process work? Is it like the NIS's Rosenqueen store where you pay the full price up front or do they only charge you when it ships?

[quote name='LiK']hmm, they didnt adjust my price yet...[/QUOTE]

I canceled and re ordered. I didn't want to have to remember to contact them later.

My preorder is still showing $36.99, but I've never had a preorder that didn't correctly adjust eventually. I think it's an automated process.

[quote name='groundskeeper']I canceled and re ordered. I didn't want to have to remember to contact them later.[/quote]

yea, same here. dont wanna deal with credits and other such nonsense.

"The order summary in Your Account will reflect the lowest price within 24 hours of the price change." -Amazon's Pre-order Price Guarantee

[quote name='Ryuukishi']My preorder is still showing $36.99, but I've never had a preorder that didn't correctly adjust eventually. I think it's an automated process.[/QUOTE]

I've had two that adjusted and one that did not. Took them about 2 weeks to adjust it after contacting them on the one that did not adjust.

This is aweomse. I preordered it before the art book was announced, and now over time i've gotten the soundtrack it comes with, an art book, originally $3 saved, and now another $2. I love amazon :)

Yeah, mine's still not adjusted either. I'll give them the 24 hours, then I might cancel/re-order also. Wonder why they felt the need to drop it further. Preorders not as high as they expected?

[quote name='Demix500']It was in my quick picks before as well so I'll get a discount on top of that :)[/quote]
That's the way to do it, because the Quick Pick discount will remain fixed at 5% of the original price, no matter how much more the actual price goes down.

I originally ordered mine back in September with a gold box quick pick discount as well but didn't see the new price applied until today when I thought I had to cancel and re-order. It looks like the gold box discount actually stayed.

I had placed another order for it when it dropped to $36.99 for a friend last week and that order's price hasn't been changed yet, going to assume they apply the credits in order of who ordered the item first.

I haven't played the Persona series at all. How good is this series compared to other series of the same genre, story, etc?

given how fast drops are happening for ps2 titles, i'm just holding out until the inevitable price drop. don't care for the artbook so i'll wait til this hits $20.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']My preorder went down to $34.99, plus the Goldbox I had when I initally ordered it was applied also!! So I'm only paying $33 and change. Woot![/quote]

ditto.

Just gave them a quick email & my order number, was taken cared of within 15 minutes.

Getting 2 copies, 1 for me & 1 for...well, keep sealed unless anyone I know still has their PS2 & has interest in Persona.

Thanks for posting this,I would have never noticed it...although my order did automatically adjust,its nice to know I'll be paying even less than the $40 msrp...

Thanks for the notification OP. Mine changed to the new price. $14.99 for this game -- what a steal! (Had a $20 gift certificate)

bread's done
Back