Persona 4 Golden $25.49 at GameStop.com

Thanks to the OP that posted this in the other thread. I jumped on it. Don't own a Vita and don't care if it'll get cheaper; peace of mind is what matters more in this case.

Now I just have to hope Sony releases more games to tempt me into buying a Vita. (Odds are very low right now...)

[quote name='Raye']Thanks to the OP that posted this in the other thread. I jumped on it. Don't own a Vita and don't care if it'll get cheaper; peace of mind is what matters more in this case.

Now I just have to hope Sony releases more games to tempt me into buying a Vita. (Odds are very low right now...)[/QUOTE]

There's some good stuff on the way. Dragon's Crown, Tearaway, Soul Sacrifice... plus, it makes a helluva Netflix viewer :)

[quote name='Raye']Thanks to the OP that posted this in the other thread. I jumped on it. Don't own a Vita and don't care if it'll get cheaper; peace of mind is what matters more in this case.

Now I just have to hope Sony releases more games to tempt me into buying a Vita. (Odds are very low right now...)[/QUOTE]

Soul Sacrifice...Phantasy Star Online...Tearaway...Killzone....Guacamelee....Dragon's Crown...to name a few. Looks like good games are on the way. Not to forget the continued support when PS4 comes out.

[quote name='Nohbdy']This brother/sister knows their shit.[/QUOTE]

lol...but seriously november?? na anytime sooner ?

[quote name='ckc4043']black friday $10[/QUOTE]good luck finding it stock is limited now

[quote name='Raye']
Now I just have to hope Sony releases more games to tempt me into buying a Vita. (Odds are very low right now...)[/QUOTE]not at allE3 isnt even bere yet plus crossbuy with PS3/PS4

[quote name='midloo']There's some good stuff on the way. Dragon's Crown, Tearaway, Soul Sacrifice... plus, it makes a helluva Netflix viewer :)[/QUOTE]
They make even better paperweights. I have 2 of them on my dresser keeping my stack of bills organized. :applause:

I sure wish I could order on their site to get rid of the $9 in credit I have left. I really want this game too! I haven't been able to shop on their website for a long time thanks to the "Thank you for choosing GameStop.com. Based on your billing information entered, we are unable to process your order at this time" error I always get. I've made one successful purchase on their site and that was an L.A. Noire pre-order. Hasn't worked since...

[quote name='Enuf']good luck finding it stock is limited now

not at allE3 isnt even bere yet plus crossbuy with PS3/PS4[/QUOTE]
Enuf, your phone is messing up again. Lol!

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']If the used one ever comes in stock, which is $27.99, use the codes CAG16 and SAVER for even more discount.[/QUOTE]

You will have to add something else to get the total over 29.99, which is the min for the 15FREE coupon.

i get that same error about billing address. google says it might be an account ban. I don't blame them, back in the day I used to get B2G1 stacked with 27% off and free shipping.

I checked out without my account and used my mothers address and it worked just fine. cleared my cookies out too.

hmm how rare is the limited edition for this? I got 2 mint unopened copies. I had planned on opening one to play, but i heard they sold out pretty fast. Would it be better to just keep em both sealed and get a vanilla copy?

And if so any chance of this hitting 20 bucks any time soon?

bread's done
Back