Persona 4 Golden $29.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='MSUHitman']It's this price at GS also if you have credit there.[/QUOTE]

i see $39.99 at GameStop

[quote name='MSUHitman']It's this price at GS also if you have credit there.[/QUOTE]

Does anyone think it will go lower than this.

[quote name='neo_anomaly']Does anyone think it will go lower than this.[/QUOTE]

Considering how badly the vita is selling, it probably will eventually. I'm waiting for 15-20 depending on how backlogged I am with the vita/ps3

Tempting, but I don't even have a Vita and am not sure if I want one with this being the only game I'd buy it for.

[quote name='Minions']Considering how badly the vita is selling, it probably will eventually. I'm waiting for 15-20 depending on how backlogged I am with the vita/ps3[/QUOTE]

Yup same boat. But not exactly vita backlog

Bought at $40 and worth every dollar. Amazing game. I still need to finish it but I already have intentions on doing New Game +.

Snagged it - I figure there's little to no chance this will become a PS+ freebie (or much cheaper than $30). Though I thought the same for Disgaea 3 as well...

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Bought at $40 and worth every dollar. Amazing game. I still need to finish it but I already have intentions on doing New Game +.[/QUOTE]

Also bought it at $40 and I agree. Definitely worth the price and I'm not even a big JRPG fan.

I traded a bunch of games at GS for P4G and I love this game. This is the best game on the vita and it's worth every penny.

I would pay 60 dollars for this game best game on the vita and over 90hours not including new game plus. One of the best RPGs of all time

I am so tempted to wait, but I am always worried that Atlus may go digital only when the sales momentum slows down for this game. This game is something I rather have on cart than taking up space on my memory card...

[quote name='Raye']Tempting, but I don't even have a Vita and am not sure if I want one with this being the only game I'd buy it for.[/QUOTE]

P4G and Zero Escape were the sole reasons I pulled the trigger and bought a Vita - Amazon happened to be bundling it with Zero Escape: VLR, sequel to 999, for free at the time. Played that, then amassed such a backlog through PS+ freebies and a few discounted titles that I still haven't bought P4G and have at least a couple of months of solid gameplay ahead anyway.

I didn't think there was much else for Vita at the time, but the more I looked the more I found. Really impressed with the system in spite of my expectations when I picked it up.

[quote name='Raye']Tempting, but I don't even have a Vita and am not sure if I want one with this being the only game I'd buy it for.[/QUOTE]

I bought a Vita last fall in anticipation of PSO2 to come out in NA, but I've been finding plenty of fun stuff to do on the Vita in the meantime between PS+ and PSP games I've never had a chance to play before. I've had P4 in my shopping cart for a while now; from everything I've read, it's an amazing game.

Just wanted to pop in an say how great this game is. If you have any interest in traditional RPGs this is a must have. I've already logged 100+ HRS. Well worth $30.. My favorite vita game by far.

This game is consistently/perpetually a top-three seller at Amazon and almost never goes below MSRP. Says a lot about the game and the rest of the Vita library.

I love RPGs, but could not get into this. I'm more of a fan of Traditional Fantasy RPGs and Sci-Fi/Fantasy RPGs. This was... Just different and not my cup of tea. I will say that of the parts of the game I did play the presentation, characters, and vocals were really well done. I can see why it's very popular, but just did not do it for me.

Is this really going to be the price at Gamestop? Bought this game from them on like wednesday and I want to get it price adjusted if they let me ...if not ill just return it and buy from amazon

[quote name='neo_anomaly']Does anyone think it will go lower than this.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Minions']Considering how badly the vita is selling, it probably will eventually. I'm waiting for 15-20 depending on how backlogged I am with the vita/ps3[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bruceg']Waiting for $20.[/QUOTE]

This has been on clearance af BB for a while stores w/50% off $20.

More fuel to the fire for anyone undecided, I bought the premium edition and it was $70 well spent. The extra goodies are nice, but I would've paid that much for this game if that were the price. Definitely getting my money's worth. One of my favorite games of all time.

[quote name='Enuf']This has been on clearance af BB for a while stores w/50% off $20.[/QUOTE]

How do you mean that exactly? In the clearance section for $20? Or with some coupon? I'm never on top of Best Buy deals.

[quote name='Enuf']This has been on clearance af BB for a while stores w/50% off $20.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean exactly? I've never seen it go that low before...

$20? I don't even have a vita, but I would get this, then the console later...

i wonder if the gamestop 29.99 is a permanent price drop.
they always have new copies in stock in my city... wonder if it's a reading that $20 may be a reality for sales soonish.

[quote name='Tourista']How do you mean that exactly? In the clearance section for $20? Or with some coupon? I'm never on top of Best Buy deals.[/QUOTE]
My local BB takes 50% off clearance games

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']What do you mean exactly? I've never seen it go that low before...[/QUOTE]^^^

[quote name='Enuf']My local BB takes 50% off clearance games

^^^[/QUOTE]

That's cool. None of the BBY's around me don't do that. That's awesome though. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Are you sure it's Persona 4 Golden and not Persona 4 Arena?[/QUOTE]

My receipt says "Persona 4 Golden".

Outside of all the PS+ free vita games, this is my first purchased game and I'm really excited to play this one. Have heard a lot of great things about it!

On a related note, I passed up a gutted gamestop solid gold copy of this game out of state about a month back for $73. It's still showing up as in stock and I MIGHT be able to have a relative pick it up and ship it for me. Is it worth $73?

Thanks for the tip OP, have an order in. ^_^ Only played Persona 3, but let me be clear for anyone in the fence. If you like RPG games OR if you have the slightest passing fancy of Japanese themes OR like a great story, even if this is half the game Persona 3 is, It'd be a great game. From all accounts, it's a vastly better game. ^_^

[quote name='domon']On a related note, I passed up a gutted gamestop solid gold copy of this game out of state about a month back for $73. It's still showing up as in stock and I MIGHT be able to have a relative pick it up and ship it for me. Is it worth $73?[/QUOTE]
Shipping would probably run to $6.50 at the lowest. Since it'll probably lose a lot of value as a collectible as an opened item, it's up in the air whether or not you think the extras are worth $50. I'd say to pass if you're not planning on using the Vita case.

bread's done
Back