Persona 4 Golden $29.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='Lemstar']Shipping would probably run to $6.50 at the lowest. Since it'll probably lose a lot of value as a collectible as an opened item, it's up in the air whether or not you think the extras are worth $50. I'd say to pass if you're not planning on using the Vita case.[/QUOTE]

On top of all that, those relatives are rather advanced in age. I don't really want to make them go all the way to gamestop for something that's "ehh" for me. Thanks for your input.

Got mine in the mail today! That was fast - I like it when they use USPS instead of UPS because it can actually be faster than 2-day when it is over a weekend (I was supposed to get it tomorrow).

[quote name='prateeko']Got mine today and it came with the preorder skin![/QUOTE]

Ooh. Do you think amazon just had a few sitting around?

[quote name='Tourista']i wonder if the gamestop 29.99 is a permanent price drop.
they always have new copies in stock in my city... wonder if it's a reading that $20 may be a reality for sales soonish.[/QUOTE]

The email Atlus sent me yesterday says the $29.99 price is for "two weeks only."

So check the price in two weeks, I guess.

Purchased the Solid Gold Edition awhile back and just started playing it recently. I am already halfway through the game myself and I have to say its probably one of the best RPGs I have played in awhile. Can't believe I have been missing out on this series for this long.

[quote name='prateeko']Got mine today and it came with the preorder skin![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lanman']Got mine today, also got preorder skin![/QUOTE]

Uh - what is this? I didn't get anything extra besides the game itself. Is it in the case (I haven't opened mine yet)? If not, well, then that sucks that I got mine sent super fast but with nothing extra!

[quote name='Lemstar']It's a full-size Vita face skin, so no, it's not in the game box.[/QUOTE]

D'oh... OK, I thought you guys were talking about a DLC code or something for an in-game skin ;). Oh well, I wouldn't have used that anyway, but it is somewhat annoying that I seem to be the only person who didn't get one and I ordered really early on.

[quote name='wilflare']I can't decide physical or digital. argh.[/QUOTE]

For a game like this given that they are the same price I'd always go physical. It might actually be worth more than we paid for it at some point in the future - certainly can't say that for the digital version ;).

My copy came with the pre-order skin. The game and skin were encased in a plastic wrap in a cardboard container. I wish the skin hollowed out the screen area, because most people got better screen protector already and just want the decal.

I still need to apply my skin to my Vita. I had to get second skin because my first one had a yellow speck of paint on the screen portion which sucks cause I am not well at applying screen protectors but some how had gotten it on with no dust trapped underneath but that paint speck just ruined it. Cautious about putting the second one on because I don't want to ruin it. Wonder if I could get an X-acto knife and cut out the screen portion on my first skin without ruining the skin.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Are you sure it's Persona 4 Golden and not Persona 4 Arena?[/QUOTE]
both are on clearance games that dont sell well or overstock go there fast

[quote name='Sion']I still need to apply my skin to my Vita. I had to get second skin because my first one had a yellow speck of paint on the screen portion which sucks cause I am not well at applying screen protectors but some how had gotten it on with no dust trapped underneath but that paint speck just ruined it. Cautious about putting the second one on because I don't want to ruin it. Wonder if I could get an X-acto knife and cut out the screen portion on my first skin without ruining the skin.[/QUOTE]

Most of the screen protectors I buy come with instructions that help place them but recently I found some advise that helps for the dust. Take the item and screen protector to the bathroom and shower after the shower apply the screen protector. I was told the warm water used during the shower removes dust that is in the air. It worked for me but im not sure if its true.

[quote name='Anexanhume']FYI it's 25.49 on gamestop.com right now with code 15FREE.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='pacino408']Most of the screen protectors I buy come with instructions that help place them but recently I found some advise that helps for the dust. Take the item and screen protector to the bathroom and shower after the shower apply the screen protector. I was told the warm water used during the shower removes dust that is in the air. It worked for me but im not sure if its true.[/QUOTE]

I do this everytime and it seems it only helps very little. Somehow dust still will get trapped even after I have had warm water steaming up the bathroom for 30 minutes. I think its just cause I live in a very dusty house in Florida. Only application method that really seems to work with me is dipping the screen protector in diluted dish-washing soap.

[quote name='Sion']I do this everytime and it seems it only helps very little. Somehow dust still will get trapped even after I have had warm water steaming up the bathroom for 30 minutes. I think its just cause I live in a very dusty house in Florida. Only application method that really seems to work with me is dipping the screen protector in diluted dish-washing soap.[/QUOTE]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1015394

I don't know if this will work with a full skin, but I did this with my go and it came out PERFECT. No dust at all.

bread's done
Back