Persona 4 Golden- $34.79 (Vita) amazon

Amazon really should step up their game. Those of us who are waiting for this game, already ordered through NewEgg with the $10 off promo and no tax.

[quote name='Crimson Mist']Amazon really should step up their game. Those of us who are waiting for this game, already ordered through NewEgg with the $10 off promo and no tax.[/QUOTE]

newegg isnt tax free for everyone

[quote name='62t']newegg isnt tax free for everyone[/QUOTE]

neither is amazon, and by next year, it wont be for anyone.

[quote name='mythus']neither is amazon, and by next year, it wont be for anyone.[/QUOTE]

Sadly this is true.

If I didn't have a Amazon rewards CC I'd probably be done ordering games from Amazon and buying everything thru Newegg, Bestbuy, hell maybe even Wal-Mart.com who now guarantees release date delivery.

I order a crap load of stuff off Amazon, but pre-order wise they have gone way down hill and don't want to match everything either it seems.

Not sure id wanna pay this for it, but is this a good entry point in the series for newcomers or would I be better off just grabbing the older games off psn?

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Not sure id wanna pay this for it, but is this a good entry point in the series for newcomers or would I be better off just grabbing the older games off psn?[/QUOTE]

Here is a handy guide/infopic for the series. It helped me a lot.

http://i.imgur.com/VBEzR.jpg

[quote name='mythus']neither is amazon, and by next year, it wont be for anyone.[/QUOTE]

Source? I'm only reading about NJ being added to the taxable list.

[quote name='WilliamG']Source? I'm only reading about NJ being added to the taxable list.[/QUOTE]

Texas was added in July, California is joining in mid September sadly.

[quote name='Crimson Mist']Amazon really should step up their game. Those of us who are waiting for this game, already ordered through NewEgg with the $10 off promo and no tax.[/QUOTE]

What you talking about Willis?

It will be for me, and other residents of the sales-tax free states.

This seems like good deal but I'm not sure if I want to get P4G physically or digitally yet, so I'm not jumping on it. And I might wait until Black Friday to get a Vita anyway.

Unless something changes, OR residents will still bask in sales taxlessness, and apparently in making up words as well like cromulent and embiggens.

;)

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Not sure id wanna pay this for it, but is this a good entry point in the series for newcomers or would I be better off just grabbing the older games off psn?[/QUOTE]

This game will be in the same vain as P3P was for Persona 3. It's more of a director's cut version of Persona 4 than anything else. It's not a terrible starting point but I would probably recommend P3P over anything else for a beginner of the series. By the time you probably finish that game, this one will be out as P3P should last you quite awhile.

bread's done
Back