Persona PSP CE $20 @Gamestop YMMV

MinatoKun

CAGiversary!
Today while at Gamestop, I picked up a new copy of Persona PSP (not Persona 3 Portable), and when I brought it up to the register, the clerk offered me the CE for the same price. But the box was kinda beat up, and you could tell it had been there for a while-thats why it's YMMV, since it depends on your store and if they have the CE, since it's not sold on the GS Website. If you guys want I can post pics. If your store has a new copy, it's worth asking if they have the CE Box to, the CE has the 2 Disk OST, which is great ;)

[quote name='iamsmart']I could be wrong, but I think that IS the standard version, I don't believe they ever released a collectors edition.[/QUOTE]

I think there was a collectors edition, and a standard, because the box said $40, and the case said $20. But the back fo my box says collectors edition on the back of it.

[quote name='iamsmart']I could be wrong, but I think that IS the standard version, I don't believe they ever released a collectors edition.[/QUOTE]

1494g00.jpg

This is the version the OP is talking about, I don't know if it's a CE or not.

[quote name='Soaper']They only made the "collectors edition".[/QUOTE]

Derp....well it's still not to bad of a price since it comes with the OST.

[quote name='Scorch']
1494g00.jpg

This is the version the OP is talking about, I don't know if it's a CE or not.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, thats it, the back of it says collectors edition on it.

just bought this from a CAG for $40 new
i only think in the states they released that version
and dont forget it it is GAmestop so they may try to sell the game only for $20, which is cool if you only wanna play the game and not a collector like some of us.

yea, i got the collector's edition for $20 a year ago so its not a new deal. the soundtrack is interesting but you can see the games age showing.
Got attacked every 3 steps (no exageration, i counted) and like most old RPGs they will tell you to go somewhere but not how to get there.

bread's done
Back