Persona Q 3DS $37.99 or $30.39 with GCU @ Best Buy.

Standard edition doesn't come with anything, not even a manual.

I paid $25 for my copy from Best Buy, and it's a pretty grindy game, and the beginning is pretty hard like a regular SMT game.

Wow, a $50 price tag and not even a manual included? I haven't played it before but have been waiting for the price to go down. I ordered one so hopefully it's decent.

Is this the first print edition still?

Premium edition is 59.99 before gcu if anyone cares.
It's not available for shipping tho it's been hovering around $50 on Amazon. I picked it up at $50 a few days ago.

Edit: looks like it's $54 currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Standard edition doesn't come with anything, not even a manual.

I paid $25 for my copy from Best Buy, and it's a pretty grindy game, and the beginning is pretty hard like a regular SMT game.
There's an easy mode, though, if you aren't that interested in SMT and are playing it for the Persona 3/4 storyline and character interactions (which really do make it feel like a Persona game). The dungeons still get really long...but under easy mode, you actually can't die...if your whole party dies, they come back with full life and magic.

Saw in store today that they had the standard edition marked at $33.99 before GCU. Haven't played any Persona games (P4 Golden is in my Vita collection just haven't had time for it) but I'm intrigued by it solely because it's a 3DS RPG which seem to be more uncommon for the Nintendo handheld. For a beginner to the Persona series, is Q a bad place to start? I know it has the cast of P3 and P4 but is it a necessity to be familiar with those storylines to appreciate Q?

Saw in store today that they had the standard edition marked at $33.99 before GCU. Haven't played any Persona games (P4 Golden is in my Vita collection just haven't had time for it) but I'm intrigued by it solely because it's a 3DS RPG which seem to be more uncommon for the Nintendo handheld. For a beginner to the Persona series, is Q a bad place to start? I know it has the cast of P3 and P4 but is it a necessity to be familiar with those storylines to appreciate Q?
Persona Q plays like etrian odyssey with Persona characters. This game is completely different from the standard Persona series. Movement in the game plays out like first person dungeon crawlers.

bread's done
Back