PES 2012 (PS3 only) $50 @ bestbuy.com

[quote name='WakYasuk']Amazon has it for retail ($60) + $10 promo credit.

they also have release day shipping, and lots of people tend to have amazon gift cards/promo credit.

heres links:
http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Evolution...XJXW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316915131&sr=8-1 ps3
http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Evolution...XJXW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316915131&sr=8-1 360

edit: heh, I always preferred fifa games over these.[/QUOTE]

Also, lots of people (like me) have Best Buy gift cards and 10% coupons.

[quote name='Ogami Itto']Also, lots of people (like me) have Best Buy gift cards and 10% coupons.[/QUOTE]

yeah, im just trying to help some cags :)

[quote name='Ogami Itto']Also, lots of people (like me) have Best Buy gift cards and 10% coupons.[/QUOTE]
Exactly !!
With the big turnover from Blockbuster B1G1 free deal and trade for 50% extra credit to Best Buy it will cost much less than $50. GREAT !!

After a couple years off (only had a 360 and the controller never felt right with PES), I'm jumping back in. Too bad no in-store pick up or free shipping with Best Buy. $57.10 total from bestbuy.com vs $59.99+$10 credit with amazon.

In any case: BUMP

Went to local store and had it for outright 50. Used my 10 reward gc and got it for 43 and change. Can't wait to finish work to play. Although been reading some reweviews and there weren't good

The gametrailers review was pretty good, but I'd like more info on the online stuff and master league tweaks. Still, an 8.4 seems right for PES. Now I wonder what FIFAs got going on this year...

I also checked out Gt review and it appears that konami actually lost some national team licenses.

I noticed Argentina and brazil national teams uniforms were generic. Only few more hrs until I get home

I played the game and improvements are all minor but greatly appreciated. Being able to control another player to certain degree on your right analog stick is a treat. Pulled off some wonderful goals that I couldn't on pes2011 using that. Scored a lot of goals on set pieces which I never been able to on pes2011.

Updated preset faces are nice as well. I would liked konami to have an option to keep the preset faces of older players not presented in the game anymore. Editing stadium parts are nice but still no way to create the ones I want to create.

Lost some national teams licenses but that can easily be patched and there's already a patch for ps3 us version out. Overall very solid upgrade from the previous version but not as big of improvement from 2010 version to 2011.

Get the game if you're soccer(football) fan who wants a healthy alternative to FIFA.

[quote name='QuestMeMore']Would anyone here be willing to buy it from me for $50? PS3 sealed[/QUOTE]

Darn I was about ready to mail you a free used copy, but you wanted it "sealed" :roll:

bread's done
Back