pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

trashsurfr

CAGiversary!
this has probably been done to death,but just post what turns you off about other peoples bullsh!t that drives you crazy...

my biggest pet peeve (and this one has bothered me for awhile)...

the other day,walking thru the mall,i was walking behind a few girls in their teens and every other word out of their mouth was ," oh,my god." also,i was walking thru the gaming dept. at walmart and this kid was playing guitar hero and his (male) friend was saying,"oh,my god,oh,my god,oh,my god!" i mean,when i watch a movie,all i hear (at the appropiate moment?) is,"oh my god" wouldn't it be refreshing to hear something different...like,say,"holy shit!"

or,how about when your asked for the hundredth time (at some retail store),"do you need any help?" and you answer," well,thats what they tell me." and all they do is,pause and look at you,laugh a long with you and then realize that you really do need help... don't you hate that sh!t?

mod,please delete this post before i wake up...

[quote name='mikej012']Threads where 80% of the posts are the OP adding useless shit.[/QUOTE]

ouch...that hurt me a great deal...lmao

[quote name='hohez']People who fucking call it Napoleon Ice Cream. ITS NEOPOLITAN DUMBASS!!!![/QUOTE]

watch it "bro-hole!"

lets try this again...

this has probably been done to death,but just post what turns you off about other peoples bullsh!t that drives you crazy...

the other day,walking thru the mall,i was walking behind a few girls in their teens and every other word out of their mouth was ," oh,my god." also,i was walking thru the gaming dept. at walmart and this kid was playing guitar hero and his (male) friend was saying,"oh,my god,oh,my god,oh,my god!" i mean,when i watch a movie,all i hear (at the appropiate moment?) is,"oh my god" wouldn't it be refreshing to hear something different...like,say,"holy shit!"

or,how about when your asked for the hundredth time (at some retail store),"do you need any help?" and you answer," well,thats what they tell me." and all they do is,pause and look at you,laugh a long with you and then realize that you really do need help... don't you hate that sh!t?

mod,please,delete this post before i wake up...

[quote name='trashsurfr']lets try this again...

mod,please,delete this post before i wake up...[/QUOTE]
Posts like this.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']When people misuse "your" and "you're." Also, commas and lack of spaces.[/QUOTE]

lmao,nazi

[quote name='trashsurfr']you are the the conformed morons that i am talking about...omg,omg,omg. learn something new.[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, what? That made about as much sense as a peanut fucking a watermelon.

lets try this again without the hurt feelings...

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']I'm sorry, what? That made about as much sense as a peanut fucking a watermelon.[/QUOTE]

you are the horse blind fool/tool

but anyway,

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']Why are you continuing to copy and paste that? We're not illiterate, we could read it the first 3 times you posted it.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back