Peter Griffin from the Family Guy

Lol that is possibly the funniest thing ever. Somebody doctor that picture up and put him in the white collar shirt that peter wears and give him the cartoony-hair.

ROFLMAO... Where's his senior quote saying "Chicken gave me a bad coupon."??

...and who's got a yearbook photo of Glen quagmire??

pgriff3jk.png

Now it's perfect.

[quote name='MrBadExample']He's a dead ringer. Do you think he rips off the Simpsons too? :lol:[/QUOTE]

hahaha and everything else as well

The pic the submitter posted has the name in italics, while the link Arikado provided doesn't. So it's not even the same picture. WTF?

And I hate people who call it "The Family Guy." There is no 'The' in it.

[quote name='Stargun007']The pic the submitter posted has the name in italics, while the link Arikado provided doesn't. So it's not even the same picture. WTF?[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the internet. There's a program called "photoshop". People use it.

[quote name='Stargun007']The pic the submitter posted has the name in italics, while the link Arikado provided doesn't. So it's not even the same picture. WTF?

And I hate people who call it "The Family Guy." There is no 'The' in it.[/QUOTE]
I hate people who hate people for stupid reasons.

[quote name='b0bx13']I hate people who hate people for stupid reasons.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah? Well I hate people who hate people...

[quote name='Scorch']Welcome to the internet. There's a program called "photoshop". People use it.[/QUOTE]

But why would you photoshop the name into italics (or vice versa)?

[quote name='Stargun007']But why would you photoshop the name into italics (or vice versa)?[/QUOTE]

it's obvious that the kid's name is not peter griffin or why photoshop it at all. One guy got a hold of the picture and added the name then a second guy decided he didn't like the font the first person used so he changed it.

[quote name='Scorch']Welcome to the internet. There's a program called "photoshop". People use it.[/QUOTE]

they don't call you Scorch for nothing...

According to my cousin, who meth Seth Green, Peter is based off of one of Seth's college teachers in physical attributes as well as personality. I dont know if there are any other sources though, maybe I'll google it later.

[quote name='whiteboy']According to my cousin, who meth Seth Green, Peter is based off of one of Seth's college teachers in physical attributes as well as personality. I dont know if there are any other sources though, maybe I'll google it later.[/QUOTE]

But I think the guy in that picture would be a better explanation on who Peter Griffin was based on ;)

[quote name='RiCeBo1']But I think the guy in that picture would be a better explanation on who Peter Griffin was based on ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol me too.

It's funny but I can't help but feel bad for the guy. It would suck to be known across the internet as the guy who looks like Peter Griffin. But, still, the resemblance is uncanny!

[quote name='basketkase543']It's funny but I can't help but feel bad for the guy. It would suck to be known across the internet as the guy who looks like Peter Griffin. But, still, the resemblance is uncanny![/QUOTE]

Thats a great honor at least he doesnt look like the dog.

[quote name='Scorch']DAMN Snopes is fast!![/QUOTE]

Dude, I can't believe they printed the guy's real name. :lol: Poor sonofabitch is gonna have to deal with so much shit because of this.

bread's done
Back