PGR 3 360 for $5.99 When You Spend $25 @ Microcenter B&M

I just want to go ahead and say that PGR3 is a spectacular game. Nabbing it for $5.99 is a really good deal even with the $25 spending stipulation. Just wanted to give it a little love.

Me too. Seriously OP- you should update the thread title with the $25 stipulation, and especially to mention Microcenter. There are only 20 Microcenter stores nationwide, so a lot of people won't have one nearby.

For anyone curious about Microcenter locations, here's a list of where they are:

• CA – Silicon Valley/Santa Clara
• CA – Orange County/Tustin
• CO – Denver/Denver Tech Center
• GA – Greater Atlanta/Duluth
• GA – Greater Atlanta/Marietta
• IL – Chicagoland/Central
• IL – Chicagoland/Westmont
• KS – Kansas City/Overland Park
• MA – Boston/Cambridge
• MI – Detroit/Madison Heights
• MN – Twin Cities/St. Louis Park
• NJ - North Jersey/Paterson
• NY – Long Island/Westbury
• OH – Central Ohio/Columbus
• OH - Northeast Ohio/Mayfield Hts.
• OH – Cincinnati/Sharonville
• PA – Philadelphia/St. Davids
• TX – Houston/West Loop
• TX – Dallas Metroplex/Richardson
• VA – Northern Virgina/Fairfax

well remember the wheel comes with a special version of PGR that works with the force feedback in the wheel. The version on sale doesnt have that iirc. so if u plan on buying the wheel, dont get this.

but PGR3 is good

Holy crap -- this is awesome, I wish I hadn't bought PGR3 in that B2G1 deal from GameStop a few weeks ago. :(

Oh well. It's still quite a good game, so everyone should get in on this if you don't have the game already.

[quote name='SAGExSDX']well remember the wheel comes with a special version of PGR that works with the force feedback in the wheel. The version on sale doesnt have that iirc. so if u plan on buying the wheel, dont get this.

but PGR3 is good[/quote]
The copy i picked up said "Re-engineered for wireless racing wheel" on the cover - though it didnt automatically ring up $5.99, needed an override....maybe that explains it

bread's done
Back