Phantasy Star 1

Alphateam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Has Phantasy Star 1 ever been re-released in the US? I saw a collection for Japan but couldn't seem to find one for the US. I remember playing it back in the day and want to try it again. It would be great if they had a Gameboy/DS release of it.

[quote name='Alphateam']Has Phantasy Star 1 ever been re-released in the US? I saw a collection for Japan but couldn't seem to find one for the US. I remember playing it back in the day and want to try it again. It would be great if they had a Gameboy/DS release of it.[/quote]
There was a US GBA release of the first three Phantasy Stars a few years ago. I do have it myself (and no, I'm not going to part with it).

Didn't they say it would be one of the Master System games on that Genesis compilation coming out for 360?

boy I hope 1 was much better than 4. I rented 4 the other night for 360 and it looked like it was ported over from the dreamcast. Horrible!

We're not talking about Phantasy Star Online... We're talking about the original Phantasy Star RPG series, which ran from 1987 to 95.

And yeah, I didn't like Phantasy Star Universe either.

oh ok. Unfortunatly back then I didn't have the patience for RPGs. Now that I do yea your right Universe is blah.

bread's done
Back