Phantasy Star Zero NDS (Import) $14.99 at Play-Asia

JohnP93

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)

Going on for two more days, Play-Asia is selling Phantasy Star Zero for the Nintendo DS at the low price of $14.99! Shipping is as low as $3.90. Check it out!

--

The game is definitely worth it especially for the low price. For those like me with very little or no Japanese language knowledge still will very much enjoy this game. I've played it for hours and it doesn't seem to get old, especially with an online community to link up with.

Remember, all Nintendo DS systems are region free.
You can always wait until November to get the English version here in the USA, but for 15 dollars you can enjoy the game in Japanese a few months early. ;)
Hurry up and grab you a copy for cheap!

I'd be all over this if it was in English; but, sadly, it's not, which means it'll be nearly unplayable, at least from an RPG standpoint.

Maybe it's me getting older (and wealthier) but I will definitely pay $15-20 more to have English text.

I'm going to have my CAG card taken away soon, aren't I?

I wouldn't either if I didn't understand any Japanese. I wouldn't buy a French game because it was cheap, for instance. Or maybe ever. ;)

This is one of those games that is much better with translations. I actually bought this when I was overseas and its playable with the translation guide and all, but theres just too much stuff in the game to sit there all day looking at a translation guide. I just gave up and now waiting for the US release. I mean at least I only paid $10 for it, but just not worth all the work to try to get through it like that. Its not like one of those games that isnt getting a US release. Decent price, but not worth the hassle if you cant read Japanese.

Agreed - great deal, thanks op.
151l1259.jpg

bread's done
Back