Phantom Brave preorder deal

tdphillips

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I'm probably asking a lot, but is anywhere taking Phantom Brave preorders less than $50 w/ the artwork and CD included?

thx

its a game thats gonna be like disgaea and la pucelle...its from the same makers too...its a sequel/prequel kinda thing...i think prequel

Ebgames & gamestop offer FREE Limited CD Soundtrack when you Pre-Order the game.

I don't know you can or can't take advantage Trade-in 2 games and received $20 Credit forward to Pre-order game. (Depend ur local Ebgames clerk) ;)

Only Gamestop is giving the artbook free as a bonus (which is supposed to be a preorder for the guide but they're offering it as an extra). The Limited Editions (preorder versions) all come with a soundtrack. The cheapest place for the Limited Edition I could find was Estarland, which has it for $44 with $5 shipping. But if you want the artbook with the game, you'll have to order from Gamestop.

I know you get the soundtrack when you get the game, but are they giving the art book away as soon as you preorder? I've had mine preordered for awhile, I wonder if I can get my art book.

Nope, you get the artbook when you get the game. Why? They've just gone to print according to the folks at N1 and won't be available until about release date anyway.

Between this and Street Fighter Anniversary Collection, I have many good reasons to hit up a GameStop this weekend.

estarland rocks. I buy all my games from them. That is where I have my phatom brave, star ocean 3, halo 2 LE, growlanser LE pack, and more reserved.

The live chat is an awesome feature, and every used game I ever ordered from them came in MINT condition.
I bought Panzer Dragoon Saga from them for $180 and it was immaculate.

[quote name='omegaweapon7']should i sell my suikoden 2 mint for 65? o_O[/quote]what does that have to do with this thread?

Was at Gamestop today , told to come by next week to pick up artbook

[quote name='Richter'][quote name='omegaweapon7']should i sell my suikoden 2 mint for 65? o_O[/quote]what does that have to do with this thread?[/quote]

Probably selling suikoden 2 will get him Phantom Brave.

omegaweapon7 I'll trade ya Phantom Brave (sealed) for suikoden 2 (mint). Pm me . :roll:

Sorry, this thread got buried and I haven't been watching it.

[quote name='Richter']how good is the artbook? Is it some cheesy 10 page thingy?[/quote]

May not even be 10 pages :wink: . But I'm gonna hang on to it, you never know what things will be worth in 5 or 10 years. They also gave me a La Pucelle mini-guide, and a Front Mission 4 mini-guide and demo disc.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Thought Phantom Brave come out August 31 or September 1st [/quote]

9/1 according to Gamestop.

Art book suck! 8 pages of +rap!

Double Jump Books don't embarrass yourself. Make a an artbook , like Brandy did for Namco. (Tales of Symphonia)

Very disappointed. :evil:

bread's done
Back