Phantom Dust on Live REMEMBER!

It seems everyone has forgotten just how sweet this little gem is with all the big name, big budget titles coming out that still can't hold a candle to Phantom Dust's $20 greatness. The community is definitely on the rise again and we're hoping to put the word out so it gets emulated for the 360. The past month I've been rolling with about a dozen guys from PA and now several from CAG. So let's dust off the old Phantoms and throw down in post-apocalyptic psychic teen fashion!

Hit me up pretty much any late night during the week.
gt: thetinwoodsman
EDIT:
THIS GAME HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE LIST, THE LIVE COMMUNITY IS BIGGER THAN EVER, THE GAME SELLS FOR NO MORE THAN $10 AND WE WANT TO GET SOME GAMES ON!

To get you through the campaign faster, and develop better decks- definitely check out the oldskooliest of PD sites- http://xboxphreaker.com/

I'd like to start a new player list here, post and I'll add you.

Awww, this game rocks! Even tho I cancelled my XBL account, I think I have a 2 month card around somewhere...glad to hear people still play, i'll try to get back in as well.

what is this game like? is it like an MMORPG or is there game rooms or parties? i have a friend who was real into it for a bit.. i'm interested, i heard it was a card game.

[quote name='jer7583']what is this game like? is it like an MMORPG or is there game rooms or parties? i have a friend who was real into it for a bit.. i'm interested, i heard it was a card game.[/QUOTE]

Up to four players a game, it's not MMO.

I remember playing pandora tomorow a while back with you (potus in 25)

Next time you see me on live send me a message, up im for some phantom dust definitely.

Hurry up and start playing this guys. I'll give you any credits or cards I can to help out guys that are just starting out. Hopefully woodsman and others that are better than me will be more generous than I can be. This game is awesome and it's been sitting on my shelf for way too long, so I'm just now starting to get back into it. Check out the Penny Arcade thread here: http://tinyurl.com/coqkh Hopefully the community for this game will grow over the next few weeks.

[quote name='ph33r m3']I was tempted to buy it, shit was right there at the GameRush register for 20$ but never got it...[/QUOTE]That was a mistake man, I'm telling you.

[quote name='Deadpool']The thing that sucks about going to the 360, you lose all your progress and skill sets... bah[/QUOTE]

i lost it all anyway..even without a 360 :( the lightning fried my HDD and all the data was corrupt...i had finished the 25 hour campaign too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's why i had not even looked at the disc since then...i MAY play it again if people would be willing to donate credits or skills though...or if we just play the random battles where people get assigned random stuff and can't use their own credits...that's fun :)

[quote name='swetooth9']i lost it all anyway..even without a 360 :( the lightning fried my HDD and all the data was corrupt...i had finished the 25 hour campaign too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's why i had not even looked at the disc since then...i MAY play it again if people would be willing to donate credits or skills though...or if we just play the random battles where people get assigned random stuff and can't use their own credits...that's fun :)[/QUOTE]I'll give you some stuff crispy. I'll give you 10,000 or so credits and pretty much any skills that aren't in my decks. I've got to get you playing this again.

[quote name='sj41']Anybody going to get on tonight? I'll be playing either this or Rainbow Six 3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah man, I should be on tonight. I gotta get those last four rares somehow.
Also you've got to teach me how to play R63 sometime. I got it in a $5 sale and haven't even bothered to open it up yet.
Potus- I don't know if you're still on my friends list but I think your friend is. Funny how that works out.

HOPEFULLY we can get enough people to care about this game again that it will become a priority for emulation. Though I'd hate to lose the 200 hours of work I've put into acquiring all the skills and rares.

[quote name='gaelan']which rainbow six 3 is everyone playing? i just got black arrow[/QUOTE]

they're talkin about the first one

[quote name='swetooth9']they're talkin about the first one[/QUOTE]

is one better than the other for any particular reason, or is it just that everyone happens to have the first one? just asking since i'm kinda new to the rainbow franchise...i mainly got black arrow for the coop play.

[quote name='gaelan']is one better than the other for any particular reason, or is it just that everyone happens to have the first one? just asking since i'm kinda new to the rainbow franchise...i mainly got black arrow for the coop play.[/QUOTE]

it's b/c everyone has the first one...for coop play, get ghost recon 2: summit strike...that's the perfect coop game

[quote name='swetooth9']it's b/c everyone has the first one...for coop play, get ghost recon 2: summit strike...that's the perfect coop game[/QUOTE]

everyone keeps telling me that for coop...i'm playing the regular GR2 coop right now. it's not bad. what's different in summit strike. i remember reading about Helo Hunt or something like that.

[quote name='gaelan']everyone keeps telling me that for coop...i'm playing the regular GR2 coop right now. it's not bad. what's different in summit strike. i remember reading about Helo Hunt or something like that.[/QUOTE]

helo hunt is the shit...fun gametype...you and some buddies try to take down some helocoptors...the thing is more and more come after you guys and you guys have to survive...summit strike is just a more polished version of gr2 with better graphics, more maps, gametypes, etc...and more people online of course

[quote name='swetooth9']helo hunt is the shit...fun gametype...you and some buddies try to take down some helocoptors...the thing is more and more come after you guys and you guys have to survive...summit strike is just a more polished version of gr2 with better graphics, more maps, gametypes, etc...and more people online of course[/QUOTE]

well now i've got to get it...thanks.

[quote name='gaelan']well now i've got to get it...thanks.[/QUOTE]

yea, just go to best buy and use the 10 dollars off a VG 29.99 or higher and get summit strike for 20 brand new :)

[quote name='spyhunterk19']I'm on right now.[/QUOTE]
Good games dude. You've got some serious rape arsenals there. Just a matter of getting back into the swing of things. You gave me some really devious ideas for a Suicide Deck now.

SEND ME FRIEND INVITES PEOPLE. It's tough to fill a room.

[quote name='gaelan']well now i've got to get it...thanks.[/QUOTE]

oh yea, you can also get it for 12 bucks after code at gamefly (on the frontpage of cag)

back on topic: had fun with tinwoodsman and sticky last night on phanton dust :) too bad they had to keep double teaming me though...shows how little skill they have ;)

[quote name='swetooth9']oh yea, you can also get it for 12 bucks after code at gamefly (on the frontpage of cag)

back on topic: had fun with tinwoodsman and sticky last night on phanton dust :) too bad they had to keep double teaming me though...shows how little skill they have ;)[/QUOTE]We had to once your flame sword was able to hit me from 7,000 yards away.

[quote name='swetooth9']yea, just go to best buy and use the 10 dollars off a VG 29.99 or higher and get summit strike for 20 brand new :)[/QUOTE]

just ordered 2 from (1 for me. 1 for a friend.) gamefly for a total of $16.38 :cool:

[quote name='sj41']We had to once your flame sword was able to hit me from 7,000 yards away.[/QUOTE]

it's a little something called "anticipation"...that and reaction time factor in to the beating i gave you when we played 1 v 1 :D

[quote name='swetooth9']it's a little something called "anticipation"...that and reaction time factor in to the beating i gave you when we played 1 v 1 :D[/QUOTE]It's a little something called "bullshit" is what you mean.

Get it, Matt. It is the awesome.

Anyone play Crimson Skies lately? Went on and damn if my Ace didn't get tested. The people that are still on, are fucking pro's.

Heh! I actually meant to be hitting Sticky with those Disremembers, not you Crispy- then he kills me with a psycho sniper. I deserved that. Awesome games to like the 8 dudes I played with last night. Hopefully I can get in on some of your R63 games next time or we can party up in Crimson Skies. Hell, even Splinter Cell. PA has no Live community so I'm likely to be kicking it here for the duration.

One thing I'm wondering about is how the last patch affected the game. I don't think I played more than a match or 2 after installing it, but I remember a lot of my faves were toned down quite a bit...

[quote name='humidore']One thing I'm wondering about is how the last patch affected the game. I don't think I played more than a match or 2 after installing it, but I remember a lot of my faves were toned down quite a bit...[/QUOTE]

Not too much got changed....Calamity got SUPER nerfed though. The new rares are pretty cool.

Just keep in mind, if no one is online, you can face the ummm... what do you call it, like you can face the AI of one of the top players... just make sure you don't face someone with a 15000 rating cause those are boosters. I faced one of them, and they did the same thing over and over again lol...

[quote name='Logain8955']Not too much got changed....Calamity got SUPER nerfed though. The new rares are pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think lots of Faith's got toned down i think? Like I remember Fire of Gehenna was my baby, but damage got cut...damn i need to get back into this.

[quote name='Daywalker']Just keep in mind, if no one is online, you can face the ummm... what do you call it, like you can face the AI of one of the top players... just make sure you don't face someone with a 15000 rating cause those are boosters. I faced one of them, and they did the same thing over and over again lol...[/QUOTE]I've done that a few times and don't really understand how it works. Do the top players submit a deck and the game's normal AI use it? I beat them every time I've tried it, so I don't understand how it works.

[quote name='Apossum']SPAM THIS -----> [email protected]

The 2-d fighters and Phantom Dust should be in the next round of updates.[/QUOTE]SPAM'D! Wasn't sure what to say so I just said "Plz mache tis geam wurkz on teh nu Xbx evn togh its teh gey.. lol lol lol lollol 0olol lol M$ SUx".

[quote name='humidore']Yeah I think lots of Faith's got toned down i think? Like I remember Fire of Gehenna was my baby, but damage got cut...damn i need to get back into this.[/QUOTE]

Fire of Gehenna's one of the backbones of my 2nd favorite deck. (My first that I ever build that could stand up online :D). It's a 4 aura 2 life cost for 6 damage with decent homing. It's also a decently fast cast. It's still an awesome skill.

bread's done
Back