Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - Justice for All $19.99 at Amazon

Crap...there goes the last of my Amazon gift certificates... Thanks!

EDIT: I'm tacking on a $5 1yr sub to Wired (LINK) to get free shipping...unless I find something better...I was gonna renew my sub anyhow...

I would definitely pick this up if I find something to get free shipping with; only if I had Amazon Prime trial still.

[quote name='dbz4ever']Is it the one that's on sale in GS/EB for $15?[/quote]

I think your talking about Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (the first one) and that was $20 in their last promotion.

For some odd reason they don't even feature this game on their site anymore..

Also, another thing to add to my "I wish it was" rant, I wish it was Yoshi's Island DS and had free shipping and offered the same price :cool:

A year of Playboy for $10.96 :hot:
[quote name='eugaet']Crap...there goes the last of my Amazon gift certificates... Thanks!

EDIT: I'm tacking on a $5 1yr sub to Wired (LINK) to get free shipping...unless I find something better...I was gonna renew my sub anyhow...[/quote]

so is this a temporary price of will this stick around for a while.. so far I can't find anything else good to fill with it. Not until Exit 13 releases anyway

[quote name='MetalGearDraco']Looks like it's back to $29.99.[/quote] Wow, glad I ordered last night then. I almost didn't and was going to wait until today, but then I remembered how many times I'd missed out on deals on Amazon by waiting.

If anyone has a Nebraska Furniture Mart near them, it might be $20. It is at the one in Omaha, but I'm not sure if NFM has universal clearance prices or if it's a store to store basis.

[quote name='MetalGearDraco']Looks like it's back to $29.99.[/quote]

Still at $19.99 to me. I don't think I'll pull the trigger on this yet, though. Trying to save money and being a CAG is tough sometimes.

[quote name='Krymner']Still at $19.99 to me.[/quote] Oh, yeah...huh, it went back down. I think they're just toying w/ us...if it drops below $19.99 after mine ships, I won't be a happy camper...

EDIT: Nvm.
Post-Order Price Guarantee Amazon.com's prices for released items will change from time to time based on a variety of factors. If Amazon.com's price for an already-released item decreases within 30 days after we ship the item to you, we'll be glad to refund the difference in price if you contact us.

Nice. PW seems to be back in stock. Can anyone recommend the DS headset, which is going for $9.99 right now, which I'm looking at in order to fulfill the Super Saver requirement? And is there anything else recommended for $5.01 or slightly over?

I saw it went up to $30 and now back down to $20.

I want to get it, but I'm short on funds right now...I wonder how much longer it'll stay at $20?

i'm not sure if this deserves its own thread so i'll post it here for now. i saw this at fry's in sunnyvale, ca last night for $19.99.

I'm pretty sure this is a universal price drop (which some companies can be slow about implementing) as I have seen this for $20 at three different local chains.

bread's done
Back