Phoenix Wright: And Justice for All 23.99 @ Target YMMV

[quote name='ofacto']Its $16.96 at Circuit City. Hopefully the Target price will drop below that.[/quote] The Phoenix Wright that clearanced for $16.96 is Ace Attorney (1st one), not Justice For All, the newer one.

edit - Is this a clearance or one of those temporary price cuts? I was under the impression that clearance items end in $x.x8, $x.x4, etc and regular sales end in $x.x9? Either way, thanks, OP, I think I'll stop by Target sometime to check this out.

[quote name='parKer20']The Phoenix Wright that clearanced for $16.96 is Ace Attorney (1st one), not Justice For All, the newer one.[/quote]

I was at the Circuit City by me and they had The 2nd Phoenix Wright marked at 16.96, not the first one.

The 2nd one was marked 16.96 but rung up full price... Probably just employees not reading the full title before putting the sticker on it...

[quote name='parKer20'] edit - Is this a clearance or one of those temporary price cuts? I was under the impression that clearance items end in $x.x8, $x.x4, etc and regular sales end in $x.x9? Either way, thanks, OP, I think I'll stop by Target sometime to check this out.[/quote]

Well, I picked it up from an end cap where they normally shelve markdown/clearanced games. It didn't have an orange clearance sticker, but then again, it didn't have a regular sticker either. All I know is that I picked up the last copy and it rang up at $23.99.

Happy hunting!

[quote name='doc005']It is "Phoenix Wright: Justice For All" not "Phoenix Wright: And Justice For All"[/quote] Since you've decided to get nitpicky, it is actually "Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All." :roll:

Thanks for the added details about its location, OP.

[quote name='moonphrogg']Found Phoenix Wright and Justice for All on the clearance rack at my local Target in Kissimmee, FL.

$23.99. I know it's not a phenomenal deal, but it's the cheapest I've seen it.[/QUOTE]
Is that the regular Target by the standalone Waldenbooks?

I was just in there yesterday morning, and scanned the one copy I saw on the endcap. I just assumed that was the normal price because of the ending 9. Then again, maybe the 20% off people are seeing at some other Targets applies to this game for some reason? I checked a couple of other random games and didn't see anything unusual.

[quote name='moonphrogg']Well, I picked it up from an end cap where they normally shelve markdown/clearanced games.[/quote] I see now why you were able to pick up Justice For All for $23.99. I stopped by Target earlier today and in the area that you describe above, there was a big sign that said there is a "temporary 20% off of selected games." Justice For All (white stickered at $29.99) and a pretty big selection of other DS, GBA, PS2, XBOX, GC (didn't see any 360 or Wii) games were also on the shelf. The Official Target Clearance thread also mentions this 20% off. Thanks again anyway, OP.

bread's done
Back