Phoenix Wright: Case #2 Question

Maddgief

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
SPOILERS AHEAD- If you have not completed case two, read no further!

Ok, so I'm really enjoying the game so far. I like the plot twists and the game mechanics...Obviously, it's not an accurate depiction of court, but still it's hellah fun.

Question: Does case two always have the intervention of Mia's spirit or did I just miss some of the evidence collection? I searched all the files at the office but never saw the list of names in Mia's handwriting. Also, i had the receipt but I didn't know there was a way to flip it over and see the others side- actually, i had tried to present it as evidence re as I suspected it was the purchase receipt for the office decoration, but no dice.

So my question is, is there anway to better play Case 2 so that such deus ex machina doesn't come about? Does Mia always come back no matter how thorough you are?

Yes, it's kind of part of the story.

Also, you can never go into court without all the evidence needed to beat the case. So you always have everything you need, you just have to know how to use it.

HOLD IT! It should also be noted there is no branching story line. The game is very linear and major plot points like this are always the same.

Yes, it's an issue I personally have with the game. There are things you'd like do to do better, but if the story has dictated that you're going to miss something, you're going to miss it.

-HM

All correct. I just want to add that Phoenix Wright 2 will feature some added depth that we did not see with the first. Not sure if there are branching story lines per se, but you will get penalized for going down incorrect lines of questioning (I think moreso than just the strikes for wrong evidence presentation/objection).

Case 5 was the best. Since you can fully examine evidence, and do a lot of other neat things. Even mess around with a video recording. Plus Ema is in case 5!

bread's done
Back