Phoenix Wright in stock $19.99 EB/GS online - PO

If Capcom doesn't announce more Phoenix Wright games at E3, for something other than cell phones, I'll be confused. They made 2 print runs of this game, and they sold out post haste. Probably due to the fact that it's so entertaining.

[quote name='Scorch']Should add USED to the title..

and I think they have quite a few, I put 999 in my cart and it let me :/[/QUOTE]

It always does that now, the old EB trick no longer works.

[quote name='mkelehan']If Capcom doesn't announce more Phoenix Wright games at E3, for something other than cell phones, I'll be confused. They made 2 print runs of this game, and they sold out post haste. Probably due to the fact that it's so entertaining.[/QUOTE]

Actually it was 1 print run, the second batch was leftover inventory from the first printing. Your overall point is still valid though, there's plenty of demand for this game so why doesn't Capcom reprint?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Actually it was 1 print run, the second batch was leftover inventory from the first printing. Your overall point is still valid though, there's plenty of demand for this game so why doesn't Capcom reprint?[/quote]

Just wondering, how do you guys find out about how many print runs a game has had? is there a site to read all about those kind of things?

[quote name='mushishi']Just wondering, how do you guys find out about how many print runs a game has had? is there a site to read all about those kind of things?[/QUOTE]

Well, to be honest, I usually just read about it on here so my information on this one may be wrong but it seems like it might be true because the second release of the game was so painfully small.

[quote name='mushishi']Just wondering, how do you guys find out about how many print runs a game has had? is there a site to read all about those kind of things?[/QUOTE]
Nah... there was just a big deal about the game being sold out everywhere a few months ago, to which Capcom responded "We have a ton of inventory sitting around that stores aren't ordering."

Ha, first search result that actually has the Capcom note in it is from our very own Ecofreak:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87429
A Capcom representative told us, though, that the game isn’t even sold out, and thus, would not receive a re-release.

[quote name='solsovly']Are DS games almost always cart only from them?[/QUOTE]

Gamestop was and eb wasnt but now that gamestop owns eb that has changed so your answer is probably but you wont know until you get it.

[quote name='Scorch']Should add USED to the title..

and I think they have quite a few, I put 999 in my cart and it let me :/[/quote]
Updated OP to remark that it's PO'd.

Says backordered when you add it to your cart. :((((((((((((((((((((

Edit: Nevermind, it fucking went OOS the second I added it to my cart.

fuck.

Edit 2: WTF, ok now the page says "ships in 24 hrs" but the cart says backordered.

What a mindfuck.

It keeps going back and forth from "24 hours" to "Backordered" on the product page. X_X;

Does the link go to the EB homepage for anyone else? A lot of EB links have been doing that since they changed their site...

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Says backordered when you add it to your cart. :((((((((((((((((((((

Edit: Nevermind, it fucking went OOS the second I added it to my cart.

fuck.

Edit 2: WTF, ok now the page says "ships in 24 hrs" but the cart says backordered.

What a mindfuck.

It keeps going back and forth from "24 hours" to "Backordered" on the product page. X_X;[/QUOTE]

Nintendogs best friends was doing the same thing. Try putting the order through anyway :)

Phoenix Wright is great game. I wonder why CAPCOM is not Re-print alot copy for $19.99 - $29.99, I know alot peoples going pickup this game instead speand alot $$$$ made new junkies on console game.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Phoenix Wright is great game. I wonder why CAPCOM is not Re-print alot copy for $19.99 - $29.99, I know alot peoples going pickup this game instead speand alot $$$$ made new junkies on console game.[/QUOTE]

The cost associated with retooling the fabrication plants, uncertainty of demand (it's popular on more of an indie level than general public) - etc.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Phoenix Wright is great game. I wonder why CAPCOM is not Re-print alot copy for $19.99 - $29.99, I know alot peoples going pickup this game instead speand alot $$$$ made new junkies on console game.[/QUOTE]

I think my head just exploded.

bread's done
Back