Phoenix Wright - Trials & Tribulations $20.97 AC (FamilyVideo) or $18.99 GC (Buy.com)

tinyandi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Listed at $29.99 everywhere else.

FamilyVideo.com has Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations (Nintendo DS) for $24.98.

Shipping is $0.99

Use Coupon Code NEWPGMEM to take $5 off for new members.

Total Price: $20.97 shipped

Here's the link: http://shop.famvid.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=273122

---

Also, you can get it for $18.99 with free shipping at Buy.com using Google Checkout.

Here's the link: http://www.buy.com/prod/phoenix-wright-trials-and-tribulations/q/loc/108/204687225.html

--

None of these, however, should include the following Pre-order freebie: (thanks utopianmachine!) http://kotaku.com/gaming/cuddle-party/phoenix-wright-3-pre+orderers-get-plushy-295720.php

phoenix_plush.jpg

Hmm, these are pretty good deals, but I'm still waiting for word on if there's going to be another preorder bonus with this game. If there is, it'll be worth it to me to pay full price for the game. But if there won't be one this time, I'll definitely try to use one of these deals.

[quote name='Rockgamer']Hmm, these are pretty good deals, but I'm still waiting for word on if there's going to be another preorder bonus with this game. If there is, it'll be worth it to me to pay full price for the game. But if there won't be one this time, I'll definitely try to use one of these deals.[/quote]
Same here. Don't make the same mistake I did with JFA. I bought JFA for around $21 shipped thinking it was the best deal but ordering it for full price from GS with the bonus stylus was actually better. The stylus was selling for $20 on eBay so it was like getting JFA for $10.

[quote name='Kendro']Same here. Don't make the same mistake I did with JFA. I bought JFA for around $21 shipped thinking it was the best deal but ordering it for full price from GS with the bonus stylus was actually better. The stylus was selling for $20 on eBay so it was like getting JFA for $10.[/quote]

Japan is getting the following pre-order bonus for their latest installment: http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/06/15/ds-daily-bonus-get/ Let's hope our pre-order bonus is better.

I preordered at FV. Will cancel if something better comes along.

Pretty good deal if there's a pre-order bonus i'll have to buy it at gamestop or where it's being sold if not or if it's the same stylus i'll do this deal.

Thanks alot tinyandi.

[quote name='tinyandi']Japan is getting the following pre-order bonus for their latest installment: http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/06/15/ds-daily-bonus-get/ Let's hope our pre-order bonus is better.
[/QUOTE]

I really hope we get something like that, but mainly for the PW1 cover. Since 2 and 3 use the same cover as the best price editions in Japan, it would be nice to have PW1 with the same uniform cover(with the 4 characters in their slots).

So tempted, but Phoenix Wright is about the only handheld series I need to have in my hands day one, to me it's worth the extra cash, plus, then I get the preorder bonus.

october release. now im gonna have phantom hourglass, castlevania, Guitar Hero III, and phoenix wright 3.

these are coming out in oct but im gonna wait for drops.
Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
Donkey Kong Barrel Blast

What? Nobody is gonna act over-dramatic and go "OMG!!11!!!" and complain because SOMEONE posted a deal in regards to Google Check out?!?! !

Nice deal tho, OP thanks :)

Question about the pre-order gift. Is that offer good for ordering online through Gamestop.com? Originally I wanted to just order it through the Capcom store, but the shipping is too expensive. Since I'm out of the country, I can't just pop by a store and pre-order it in person so that leaves the online store my only option.

Due to some circumstances that caused me to get a new card, I had to cancel my preorder to preorder again. I ordered the game again on the 23rd, and had it shipped yesterday. Am I just lucky or something? XD (Or not because they claimed to have refunded my $5, but I don't see it deducted from the order or added to my bank account)

[quote name='bb_88']still waiting for my game to ship, anyone else getting shipping notices? Thanks[/quote]

I logged into my account and saw that my game shipped on 10/24! Woot. Glad I decided to log in and check.

Hopefully, I'll have this soon. :)

I'd recommend getting it from Buy.com over FamilyVideo if you have the choice. Buy.com's budget shipping goes through either USPS First Class or FedEx from my experience; both of which tend to get you your stuff in 3 business days. Family Video's 99 cent shipping uses USPS Media Mail aka "4th class mail" which is a real crapshoot in transit times; took me 2 weeks to get my order from FamilyVideo.

Thanks OP - though the FV coupon didn't work because I already used last year on HSG: Open Tee, an order which they canceled. Pretty dumb, but I used another email address.

bread's done
Back