Physical Dark Souls: Prepare to Die PC £26.28 ~ $42 shipped

Green Card200

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
This site lists it for £29.99 + 1.29 shipping but when I added it to my cart and went to checkout it changed to 24.99 + 1.29 coming out to ~$41-42 shipped. I have ordered from them before and had no problems. The cheapest I have seen this elsewhere is £29.99 shipped which is ~$48.

http://www.dvd.co.uk/buy/catdsptdpc/dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition-pc-dvd.htm

In Box Physical Content

• A stunning 150 page Art Book (featuring art from the new Artorias of the Abyss game content)
• Original Soundtrack CD
• DVD containing the complete behind the scenes video series
• Poster
• Postcards

Hmm, i was going to import it from Zavvi. Which site has a better rep? or are both good?

I know consoles are getting a patch that's supposed to add everything the PC version is getting, but honestly, I can't wait to see what mods people come up with for this game.

[quote name='SeanTM22']US is getting a physical release right?[/QUOTE]

as of now i dont think so. There's no listing on amazon and the game comes out in a little under 2 months

Thanks alot for this im really looking forward to this game. Played it on PS3 and loved it. Was hoping a deal for it would pop up!
darksouls

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I know consoles are getting a patch that's supposed to add everything the PC version is getting, but honestly, I can't wait to see what mods people come up with for this game.[/QUOTE]

If I was hearing right from my namco rep, they are going to charge for that extra content on consoles.

[quote name='Byakurai']If I was hearing right from my namco rep, they are going to charge for that extra content on consoles.[/QUOTE]

That's correct. $15.

[quote name='jman2avatar']Will this work on American laptops?[/QUOTE]

No, no it will not. In fact, you can't do anything with your laptop.

Sarcasm

[quote name='ayob']Hmm, i was going to import it from Zavvi. Which site has a better rep? or are both good?[/QUOTE]

DVD.co.uk has a Wikipedia article and has been around since 2001.

Dam it i already ordered mine this is alot better price!
compare

op should add that zavvi has physical versions for both consoles as well for 23.95 gbp= $37.86. picked one up for ps3. preordered the original dark souls le from zavvi and it came pristine, hope this one does as well.

[quote name='ayob']my card keeps getting declined and idk why. =( maybe because it's international?[/QUOTE]

Happened to me with other sites, so yes.

[quote name='technicalstylez']op should add that zavvi has physical versions for both consoles as well for 23.95 gbp= $37.86. picked one up for ps3. preordered the original dark souls le from zavvi and it came pristine, hope this one does as well.[/QUOTE]

This is about Prepare to Die Edition, which is exclusive to PC.

Aw man, that poster that comes with it looks excellent. If anyone isn't interested in keeping theirs, I'd definitely buy it off you.

Also, the content in the Prepare to Die edition is coming to consoles later this year, so if you're missing it don't worry too much.

Yeah, us console folks just have to pay extra for it. :(

But I will because I love the game so much. I'm just not happy that day 1 buyers have to pay more for the same thing pc buyers get a year later in one package. Kinda feels like a slap in the face for being there from the start.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Happened to me with other sites, so yes.

do you think if i buy a prepaid visa card it'll go through?

[quote name='ayob'][quote name='Nintendonly']Happened to me with other sites, so yes.[/quote]

do you think if i buy a prepaid visa card it'll go through?[/QUOTE]

You'll have to look at the prepaid card's stipulations.

[quote name='Camwi']If you're like me and stopped giving a crap about this port, considering how bad of a job they did on it, just check out the some of the screenshots in the NeoGAF thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488088

Durante from there made the fix himself. They game went from looking like complete garbage to looking quite beautiful.[/QUOTE]

Word, it's quite a stunning comparison.

Could anyone who bought a retail copy try to redeem it on Steam and say if it works? A few days ago they posted on the game's facebook page that retail serials "had been activated" for steam - but since then the post was deleted. I'm interested to know if anything changed...

bread's done
Back