Pick the game i play next plz!

haize

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I did this before and got suggested to play Dead Space, i just beat it and it was awesome! So please help me pick the next game i should play plz.

360 Game Choices are:

Bioshock

Grand Theft Auto IV

Red Faction: Guerilla

thanks

You can't go wrong with either one (between bioshock / GTA4, no exp with Red faction). I'll vote Bioshock, because if yo play GTA4 and get in the multiplayer, you might not put it down for a while. :razz:

I don't know. GTA IV isn't for everyone. Bioshock is good, but some parts are dull. Red Faction Guerrilla is good, but could have been much better. If you bought Red Faction, I'd put it on Amazon.com while its still hot, bad purchase choice. So I say: try GTA IV first, not the best game ever, but it is fun to free roam :D.

I beat Bioshock, good story, fun gameplay but could have been a little more challenging.

I just started on RF:G as my next game.

Would you kindly play Bioshock?

Yes, it is an amazing experience - one of the best games (and story) I have ever played, bar none. After Bioshock, check out Red Faction and then GTA IV, in that order. The reason I say GTA last is because it's such an epic experience, as well as a huge time vampire. You can finish Bioshock in about 9-12 hours (depending on how much exploration/collection you do). You can prob finish RF: G in about 12-15 if you strive for most of the achievements. GTA IV is gonna take you 30+ hours, regardless.

Also, if you haven't already, def stick Batman: Arkham Asylum in there. Best game I've played since Bioshock, IMHO.

Have fun!!!

I know I'm probably the only one, but I HATE Bioshock. If you just want to play single player I suggest Red Faction. Both Red Faction and GTA IV are shit loads of fun when you mess around with your friends online.

Whenever this kind of topic comes up, I always go with the same suggestion....perfect for the cheapest of Cheap-A's.......Sneak King. Nevermind that it's the single creepiest title ever produced.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']I know I'm probably the only one, but I HATE Bioshock. If you just want to play single player I suggest Red Faction. Both Red Faction and GTA IV are shit loads of fun when you mess around with your friends online.[/QUOTE]

You're not the only one.

GTA4.. you get an intense single player, not to mention the old DLC and the Gay Tony coming out. and you get multiplayer also

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']I know I'm probably the only one, but I HATE Bioshock. If you just want to play single player I suggest Red Faction. Both Red Faction and GTA IV are shit loads of fun when you mess around with your friends online.[/QUOTE]

I didn't like Bioshock or GTA IV. Red Faction on the other hand was loads of fun, and to the OP I am currently playing Dead Space and think it is one of the best games on 360.

bread's done
Back