picked up band hero....questions

final h0ur

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (89%)
any help would be greatly appreciated. i am new to the music gaming genre. I just picked up band hero for Christmas for the family.

1 I see band hero is compatible w/ guitar hero discs. Can you also drum and sing on guitar hero somehow?

2 Can we use "rock band" discs w/ our band hero instruments?

pretty excited. Thanks for the help!! Got it for 75 at Walmart, btw.

All Guitar Hero games after "World Tour" support drums and singing.

You can use your GH instruments with Rock Band games.

I saw those $75 bundles on Black Friday. I hear the Band Hero instruments are pretty good. I'm still using the Rock Band 1 drums/mic (guitar never gets used) along with my GHII and GH3 guitars.

I actually got Band Hero for $20 a few months ago, but never really played it due to Green Day Rock Band and now Rock Band 3.

Guitar Hero Guitars are 100x better then the rockband ones. Or at least that how i feel, but thr RB ones look so much better.

I stick with GH for guitars and RB for other stuff. I use the same setup as Matt.. drums from Rock Band 1 and guitar from Guitar Hero 3.. but when GH3 launched, Activision gave Game Crazy employees wired Les Paul guitars, and I still use that one - it's awesome, and fairly rare, since Activision never publicly sold wired Les Pauls.

Same thing with DJ Hero.. they gave us wired turntales and I use that for both DJ Hero 1 and 2. A former co-worker put his wired turntable on eBay (also not sold publicly) and it sold for over $100.

bread's done
Back