Picked up Company of Heroes for $10. Good deal?

I've seen it for $10 a couple of other times (50% off PC Games sale that CC had a few months back)... absolutely worth the money if you like strategy games at all (probably worth it even if you don't). It was well worth the $30 I spent on it 6 months ago.

One of the best RTS games in years. The unit AI is great and the battles are absolutely chaotic. And if you like "king of the hill"-type defense missions, the campaign has a few good ones.

COH is one of my favorite games of all time. I still play the online bit on occasion.

Yep, it's a great deal. Pretty much with Target clearance...PC games tend to get the price reductions nearly every week. If there are many at your store, then you can buy sometime to see how well the others sell and wait for it to go down lower. Otherwise if it's the only copy, then get it for that price.

I waited a long time for it to go down and it was at $17.99 and bought it. But $10, can't beat that. It's an awesome game and with a new bundle out with the expansion...hope to see that go down even more.

bread's done
Back