Picked up Medal of Honor: Airborne plus got Battlefield 2 for the PC from CC for $10

msu89dawgs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
In August, CC's web site had Medal of Honor: Airborne for the PC listed at $10; it showed as Coming Soon via the web, but showed in stock at my local B&M CC. I figured it was a mistake, but I was already getting Need for Speed: Carbon Collector's Edition from the store for 99 cents plus tax, so I ordered MOH:A as well. When I went to the store to pick it up, what I got was the pre-order pack, which was basically Battlefield 2 in a MOH:A type case. I called CC's customer service to find out what I could do, since the item description on the web site showed it as being the full MOH:A game. The customer service rep talked to her supervisor, and even called the operations manager at my loca store. She told me to bring the store receipt and pre-order pack when MOH:A released, and they would give me the game. I went to the store today, after I called and they told me they had it in stock, and luckily they didn't give me any hassle, just gave me the game. So, I wound up getting MOH:A and Battlefield 2 for $10.70 with tax. I'm not really expecting too much from MOH:A; I think it's about time to retire the franchise. Still pretty happy to get it for what I paid though, and I understand Battlefield 2 is good.

bread's done
Back